Conservative guy

Old November 19th 20, 08:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Conservative guy

On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 12:22:05 AM UTC, John B. wrote:

You miss the point. Regardless of where I live, I have purchased, and
currently own, two homes while you have purchased none. I buy my wife
a new car every few years. I eat what I please and don't weep and cry
about how expensive groceries are.

Why, just the other day we went grocery shopping - we normally shop
once a week and of course my wife visits the "open market" every other
day for fresh veggies - and when we got to the cash register, and the
girl had rung up the purchase, my wife paid her and I didn't even
notice how much it was.

Which is indicative of just how much I worry about the cost of
groceries.

You, on the other hand, never bought a single house, and, from your
own posts, live in a slum where guns are going off and you are
frightened to walk the streets after dark... And you whine and cry
about the cost of groceries.
Now tell us again how well off you are.
--
Cheers,

John B.

..
Yes, you've told us again and again, Slow Johnny. We've heard about your houses until we're sick of them. You post more than anyone else on this board, and you repeat yourself on a short cycle of two days or less, and you're boring us to death. It takes some doing, but you're the biggest bore on RBT.. Congratulations.

Andre Jute
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but Slow Johnny is a bore 24/7/52..
(Don't tell me what he does in leap years when I'm hoping we get the extra day off...)
(Oh ****. The year 2000 had 54 weeks and I don't know when it will happen again. How old are you, Slow Johnny, so we can calculate whether you will make the next year with 54 weeks. of boredom.)
Old November 19th 20, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:11:53 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:17:21 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 5:33:05 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 17:09:23 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 4:06:38 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:25:43 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 12:47:06 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/13/2020 2:00 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 10:17:02 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 8:23:09 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:35:20 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Op donderdag 12 november 2020 om 23:51:04 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
Wow, what a conservative guy. About bicycles, that is.

Old news, but still interesting thoughts.

https://www.roadbikereview.com/revie...ritchey-design

--
- Frank Krygowski
Just a (biased) opinion Frank. Nothing wrong with that BTW. You know they sell ultra light CF handlebars, stems and seatposts with his name on it.

Maybe you should go back to foaming at the mouth about some lunatic conspiracy -- at least until the nurse delivers your morning medications. Also ask her for some Neosporin for your saddle sore.

-- Jay Beattie
Your correct Jay, it is not a conspiracy, it is now out in the open. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...il&FORM =VIRE
Wow. Is that the sort of stuff you listen to?

I see Tim Pool left school at age 14. I think I understand your affinity.

I see you still haven't told me your address. What do you have to worry about? It would appear that you're younger than I am and so you should be able to handle yourself against a 76 year old man.
But Tommy, what is the purpose of telling you Frank's address. After
all, if you can't afford groceries you'd never be able to afford a bus
ticket to visit Frank and return.

Or perhaps, like the 10th Bomb Wing, you'd just imagine the trip.

Then he has nothing to fear does he?
Well, he doesn't seem to be cringing in fear. In fact he seems to be
ignoring you.

Hard to believe, I admit, you being such an important and
knowledgeable person.

Tell us what you are John? Someone with do little money that

they have to rely on a military retirement back when that was a mere
pittance. Today they make more in one month than you do in a year.
Pretty funny that your story about where you were and what you did
seems to change every time you talk about it.
Gee, Tommy got it wrong again.

Franck isn't retired from the Military you friggin idiot, it was Me,
JOHN, who is.

And, military retirement or not I do well enough. We own two homes,
one in Bangkok and one in a country town about 200 km. N.E. of
Bangkok, and perhaps my crowning achievement, we don't complain about
the cost of groceries.

Please note the "own" we paid cash for the two houses.

Perhaps it is that old age overtaking you. I never said nor inferred that Frank had been in the military. I even quoted YOU. So maybe you should learn to actually read before commenting.

Bill Weir, Ultra Conservative Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 32 May 13th 10 11:13 PM
Conservative Way Forward Nuxx Bar UK 36 March 21st 08 05:36 PM
Ed Dolan - Republican? Conservative? Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 28 August 9th 07 07:12 AM
It always happens when a conservative is sucessful [email protected] Racing 6 August 24th 05 03:55 AM
Bush seeks conservative to replace Lance ;) Bob Dole General 4 July 28th 05 05:44 PM