Not Riding

Old November 16th 20, 12:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Not Riding

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 07:12:25 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 9:08:49 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:27:25 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

were detected during
thier fortnght compulsory quarantien.
Seem like the kind of person you admire John. Let me know when you
plan on visiting the states and I'll give you a warm welcome right
in the airport.
Once again tommyys true nature is on display.

My true nature is that I come from a family of prize fighters and you
come from a family of crooks and robbers.

A family of prize lunatics and wanna be thugs is more like it. You must
have inherited concussion and be unable to afford medical assistance.

Since you freaky criminal descendants

Once again Tommy has lost the plot and wandered into the dispersins patch
don't have any bill of rights you
can make it up as you go.

Yep, 'our rights are modern and better'

Personally I would love to meet you.

Shell out for the ticket and get your wish.

You would greatly regret it.

Nah, I'd get to tell you to your face what a class A imbecile you are
and you'd be paying for the lesson.

In truth, you'd probably forget what the meeting was for when I get there.

Old November 16th 20, 02:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 10:27:49 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone now.. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?

Crosspost this to rec.fascist****snailingthemselvestoaparanoidcross. tech. Maybe they can suggest a carbon fiber alternative.

I thought you were already busy being paranoid and racist about brown people as you insanely admitted in my post about dynamos, you Nazi scatmumcher.