Sarah Palin's sister in law arrested for burglary

Old April 9th 09, 08:00 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Calif Bill

Default Sarah Palin's sister in law arrested for burglary

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:56:23 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:22:44 -0700, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 03:04:35 -0700, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

You are ragging on Palin because a Sister in law was arrested. Bill
Clinton's 1/2 Brother was arrested and went to prison for drugs.
Later
pardoned by Bill. Rodger is a lot closer to the President than a
sister
in
law. You do not get to choose who your brother marries. Or your
husbands
sibling marries. So if you do not wish these comparisons, you may
want
temper your comments on others that are opposite to your political
leanings.

Repug family values g.
--
Cliff

Sounds like Democrat values also.

You don't even know the usual repug party platform stuff & claims, eh?
Pretty ignorant if you ask me.
Winger?
--
Cliff

You show you are extremely stupid with every post you make! You look at
the
DNC website to get your talking points?

See repug party platforms & statements.
--
Cliff

I see you are leader of the alt.usenet.kooks

Old April 11th 09, 02:28 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:00:35 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:22:44 -0700, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

om...

wrote:

[...]

Not I.
But perhaps they will award you ...
--
Cliff
Old April 11th 09, 02:56 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Bob Larter

wrote:

[...]

Google up a few of his threats to shoot "liberals" & nominate him for
Kook Of The Month. I'd be happy to second such a nomination. Feel free
to ask for help if you're not sure how to do it, but you've already done
the hard work by getting him to post his lunacy to AUK.

Old April 12th 09, 01:51 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

wrote:

[...]

Don't know if I'd want to lessen gummer's chances of winning
even more awards.
Right now I suspect gummer needs all the support he
can swindle.

But Calif BULL is free to run ...
--
Cliff
Old April 12th 09, 02:04 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Bob Larter

wrote:

[...]

Actually, I just checked the records, & it turns out that Gummer has
already campaigned quite successfully for several Kook awards:
http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Special:Search?search=Gunner+Asch&go=Go
---
1. Kook of the Month (6,701 bytes)
192: 09/08 [[Gunner Asch]]
2. Clueless Newbie of the Month (4,921 bytes)
155: 11/08 [[Gunner Asch]]
3. Coward of the Month (4,029 bytes)
100: 11/08 [[Gunner Asch]]
4. Looney Maroon Award (5,087 bytes)
124: ...08 Tied between [[Charles Lysaght]] and [[Gunner Asch]]
---

But Calif BULL is free to run ...

Don't forget that you can't nominate someone simply because you think
their politics are kooky. They have to be behaving in an *exceptionally*
kooky manner. In Gummer's case, that'd be his death threats, for example.

Old April 12th 09, 01:06 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

wrote:

[...]

The Bull probably just needs some winding.
Rusty mainspring.
--
Cliff

Sarah Palin's sister in law arrested for burglary kurgan Racing 19 April 14th 09 06:16 PM
Me doing my sister mill_mobile Unicycling 0 January 9th 08 10:30 PM
Burglary SteveA[_52_] Australia 3 August 4th 07 05:54 AM
End the failed war on burglary MagillaGorilla Racing 8 October 17th 05 02:50 PM
Unicycle for my little sister? Rayden Unicycling 14 January 18th 04 06:39 AM