Another Master of Doping

Old April 9th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Another Master of Doping

Mother****ing ****

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...-doping_168166

Old April 9th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Apr 8, 5:10*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
Mother****ing ****

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...sters-racer-su...

I'll bet there are plenty of guys who dope just to "win" training
rides with their buddies. Masters using dope is probably more common
than you'd think.
Old April 9th 11, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Apr 8, 8:38*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:10*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

Mother****ing ****

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...sters-racer-su...

I'll bet there are plenty of guys who dope just to "win" training
rides with their buddies. Masters using dope is probably more common
than you'd think.

Paging Schatzi, paging Schatzi. Doping douchebag Schatzi please pick
up the house phone in the lobby.

Old April 9th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

Mother****ing ****

Take a chill pill.

--
Old Fritz
Old April 9th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
Mother****ing ****

Frederick the Great wrote:
Take a chill pill.

Anyway how can a **** **** its mother ? Perhaps he meant dildo****ing ****.

Old April 9th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
Simply Fred wrote:

Anton Berlin wrote:
Mother****ing ****

Frederick the Great wrote:
Take a chill pill.

Anyway how can a **** **** its mother ? Perhaps he meant dildo****ing ****.

Excellent point. Of course Anton will not consider my advice
because he is adamantly against doping.

--
Old Fritz
Old April 10th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

The question is who hasn't doped. Answer: me, and maybe a few slower
than me, but that's about it.
Old April 10th 11, 07:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Cicero Venatio wrote:
The question is who hasn't doped. Answer: me, and maybe a few slower
than me, but that's about it.

You make up for it by being a dope.
Old April 10th 11, 09:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Apr 9, 7:32*pm, Cicero Venatio wrote:
The question is who hasn't doped. *Answer: me, and maybe a few slower
than me, but that's about it.

Luftmensch,

Start doping, already. Your poor performance is letting
down your adoring fans.

Fredmaster Ben

Doping Control Dopes Need Doping Control And/Or Watches - Too Funny Joe King Racing 11 September 12th 06 12:31 PM
Wot the master does suzyj Australia 7 March 5th 05 07:19 AM
Klaus-Peter Thaler On Recreational Doping & Tour Doping B. Lafferty Racing 26 December 10th 04 12:40 PM
Klaus-Peter Thaler On Recreational Doping & Tour Doping B. Lafferty Racing 0 December 9th 04 02:41 PM
How far to "master"? luther Unicycling 20 March 15th 04 11:38 PM