50+yo bicycling forum

Old September 25th 04, 05:11 AM
Denver C. Fox

Default 50+yo bicycling forum

http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=220

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
(Family Web Page)

Old September 25th 04, 04:01 PM
Claire Petersky

"Denver C. Fox" wrote in message
http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need to
make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
the forum.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old September 25th 04, 06:36 PM
George

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Denver C. Fox" wrote in message
http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need

make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
the forum.

Why would it need clarification? How could a web based forum have been
around for 50 years?

Old September 26th 04, 01:17 PM
Denver C. Fox

Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need to
make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
the forum.

Come on, Claire - you have got to be kiddiing.

Arapnet was not even started 50+ years ago!

Tell me this is a joke! )

Old September 26th 04, 01:33 PM
Jeff Williams

Denver C. Fox wrote:
Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need to
make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
the forum.

Come on, Claire - you have got to be kiddiing.

Arapnet was not even started 50+ years ago!

Tell me this is a joke! )

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
(Family Web Page)

If you need to be told it's a joke either:
a. it's not funny
b. you are humourously challenged

Jeff
Old September 26th 04, 03:53 PM
Denver C. Fox

If you need to be told it's a joke either:
a. it's not funny
b. you are humourously challenged

Jeff

You have a great day too.

As they say in the CitiBank ads:

THANK YOU

I now remember why I dropped out of USENET!

Old September 26th 04, 05:12 PM
Edward Dike, III

"Jeff Williams" wrote in message
| Denver C. Fox wrote:
| Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need
| make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and
not
| the forum.
|

| Come on, Claire - you have got to be kiddiing.
|
| Arapnet was not even started 50+ years ago!
|
| Tell me this is a joke! )
|

| http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
| (Colorado rental condo)
|
| http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
| (Family Web Page)
|
| If you need to be told it's a joke either:
| a. it's not funny
| b. you are humourously challenged
|
| Jeff

Remember this is for 50YO+ riders.
ED3
@ 50+

Old September 26th 04, 08:15 PM
Roy Zipris

"George" wrote
Why would it need clarification? How could a web based forum have been around for 50 years?

Dear George: You must be new to this collection of misfits and
miscreants, not to recognize Claire's sly wit. Either that or she's
trolling again.... --Roy Zipris