Want a FREE IPOD? It Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 12th 05, 06:03 AM

Default Want a FREE IPOD? It Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link
to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16874647

SEND THIS LINK ON TO OTHER PEOPLE OR POST IT AT YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITES!!

Old April 12th 05, 06:43 AM
Bill Sornson

No, I'd prefer to pay for one that DOESN'T work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOAD, SpamDip.