Pals for life! (Was: Nasty Women @ the Gym)

Old March 29th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Pals for life! (Was: Nasty Women @ the Gym)

Bill Baka wrote (newsgroups and horrid link {I assume} snipped}:

And people wonder why I would advocate killing ALL Muslims or
Islamics? Those people aren't fit to be ground up for dog food. If we
can't nuke them I am sure we could produce enough nerve gas to take
out about a billion unwanted Muslims. If we just 'HAVE' to be humane,
which they obviously are not, we could unload megatons of NO2 and
have them die of a laughing gas overdose. That would be payback as
they would have to watch each other laughing as they knew they were
going to die. Too damn bad, but they need killing and Allah can fade off
into the
sunset or back to Hell. And yes, I am letting this get cross posted on
all the groups, so the wonder wimps will see what this war is about
and not just oil.

He's all yours, Neil. eg

Old March 29th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Sorni wrote:
[...]

Did you go to that site and see them behead the guy live and then hold
up his severed head on camera?

Yeah,
I want that kind of religious freedom.

Moron, again.

Bill
Old March 29th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Bill Baka wrote:
Sorni wrote:
[...]

Of course not. I don't want to see that.

Yeah, I want that kind of religious freedom.

Moron, again.

Someone who can't distinguish between {your quote} "ALL Muslims or Islamics?
Those people aren't fit to be ground up for dog food" {end your quote} and
/radical/ Islamic /terrorists/? Yes, I'd say MORON sums you up quite well.

Again.

BS

Old March 30th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Sorni wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

Sorni wrote:

[...]

Why don't you get your 'patriotic' dumb ass out there and ride around
the sand with an American flag? On a 'bent even. I did not want to see
that either but it made me feel like doing the same to them. We are not
dealing with very civilized modern apes here, now are we? Remember Viet
Nam? I do, and it was an embarrassment for the whole country. If you get
into a war, then go to win it, not watch our guys get beheaded on
television. Maybe we should make a video of us throwing ten of them into
a large tree chipper and watch the goosh come out the other end. 10 of
theirs for each of ours, Hell, maybe even 100.

Go play on the freeway and take the lane away from a cement truck.
Bill

Nasty Women @ the Gym mitosis UK 0 March 28th 06 11:28 PM
Alpenrose Challenge Mike Murray Racing 0 June 17th 05 10:42 PM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM