Could we just run a Kunich is a delusional moron flag up and surrender?

Old February 20th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

Default Could we just run a Kunich is a delusional moron flag up and surrender?

On 2/18/07 10:48 PM, in article , "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

On Feb 18, 10:00 pm, ST wrote:

On 2/18/07 9:50 PM, in article

, "Howard Kveck"

wrote:

In article ,

Paul Cassel wrote:

Bill C wrote:

His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a

real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.

I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord

knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.

Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out

with his friends and shoot squirrels?

I'll pony up.

Bill C

Given the shame of the 42nd president, I'd personally be embarrassed to

have your Internet handle. At least the guy you attack isn't ashamed to

publish his full name - unlike you leftwingnut cowards.

Everyone who has been around here for a while knows who Bill is. And he's

no

leftie. Anyway, what the hell difference would it make if he used his full

name or

not? How would knowing that effect your life?

Oh, and "the shame of the 42nd President..." I believe history will be a

*much*

harsher judge of ol' 43.

If you are still alive in 30 years you may be proved sorely wrong.......

Dumbass -

lol!

On what basis? Even 43 himself is admitting that things are ****ed up.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Assbag...

Harry Truman had approval ratings of 28%. He is now considered a great president.........

History has a way of putting things in PROPER perspective. This political correctness bull**** will go the way of ditto jeans, pet rocks & chia pets..

FDR is considered another great "Democrat" president. Wasn'y he also the one that went out and gathered up the Japanese here? Something the Satan Bush has not come close to doing......

As I said..... Lets talk about this in another 30 years.

Old February 21st 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe Cipale

ST wrote:
On 2/18/07 10:48 PM, in article
, "Kurgan
Gringioni" wrote:

On Feb 18, 10:00 pm, ST wrote:

On 2/18/07 9:50 PM, in article

, "Howard

Kveck"

wrote:

In article ,

Paul Cassel wrote:

Bill C wrote:

[...]

Talk is cheap.. and bush is a ****ing dumbass... much like you

Could we just run a Kunich is a delusional moron flag up and surrender? Joe Cipale Racing 61 February 23rd 07 02:21 AM
Talk about delusional! Bill C Racing 2 June 16th 06 06:18 AM
Tom Kunich wrote: do I have to call Officer Stoddard and tell her you're at it again? little boy Tom ASS Kunich did you no if you give info to the law that is not true that's felony of the first degree with a possible penalty of life in prison. [email protected] Racing 0 September 26th 05 02:20 PM
flag geepeetee Recumbent Biking 2 September 23rd 05 08:57 AM
North Korea surrender a nuclear program??? [email protected] General 0 September 20th 05 08:26 AM