Muscles

Old July 22nd 03, 07:04 PM
Simonb

Default Muscles

What's the name of the muscle on the inside of your leg just above the knee?

TIA

Old July 22nd 03, 07:22 PM
Andy Whitworth

"Simonb" sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk wrote in message
t...
What's the name of the muscle on the inside of your leg just above the

knee?

TIA

Vastus Medialis Obliquus (VMO) ?

Old July 23rd 03, 09:19 AM
Peter Connolly

"Simonb" sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk wrote in message
t...
What's the name of the muscle on the inside of your leg just above the

knee?

I call mine 'George', but ymmv!

Pete.

Old July 23rd 03, 11:41 AM
2LAP

Andy Whitworth wrote:
"Simonb" sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk wrote in message news:3f1d7cc-
:3f1d7c c0$0$56601$bed64819@p-
ubnews.gradwell.net...
What's the name of the muscle on the inside of your leg just above the

knee?

TIA

Vastus Medialis Obliquus (VMO) ?

Just 'vastus medialis', other muscles in your quadricepts include
vastus lateralis on the outside on the leg, vastus intermedius between
the medius and lateralis, and rectus femoris running down the middle of
the quads.

--
www.cyclingforums.com

Old July 23rd 03, 06:49 PM
Dave

"Peter Connolly" wrote in message
"Simonb" sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk wrote in message
t...
What's the name of the muscle on the inside of your leg just above the

knee?

I call mine 'George', but ymmv!

Pete.

Oh, go on, what's ymmv ? (you make me vomit / you might mean Vera / young
male maori volunteers ?).....
Dave,

p.s., call mine Susan (as I sit here, gently stroking her firm yet supple
form....er..oh...ahem!)

Old July 23rd 03, 08:06 PM
Ian Smith

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:49:51 +0100, Dave wrote:
"Peter Connolly" wrote in message

I call mine 'George', but ymmv!

Oh, go on, what's ymmv ? (you make me vomit / you might mean Vera / young
male maori volunteers ?).....

Your Mileage May Vary. It's teh standard text in american car adverts
when they quote fuel consumption figures. It means, but you might
get/do/have something different.

It's a bit more snappy than "yhiariydnkuroamoolsoi" which is what I
guess we'd have to use.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

Old July 23rd 03, 09:59 PM
Tim Hall

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:49:51 +0100, "Dave" wrote:

"Peter Connolly" wrote in message
"Simonb" sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk wrote in message
t...
What's the name of the muscle on the inside of your leg just above the

knee?

I call mine 'George', but ymmv!

Pete.

Oh, go on, what's ymmv ? (you make me vomit / you might mean Vera / young
male maori volunteers ?).....

Normally "your mileage may vary" but see below:

Dave,

p.s., call mine Susan (as I sit here, gently stroking her firm yet supple
form....er..oh...ahem!)

You may masturbate vigorously? (copyright Guy King, Sheddi)

Tim
In space no one can eat ice cream
Old July 24th 03, 08:15 PM
James Hodson

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:59:20 +0100, Tim Hall
wrote:

You may masturbate vigorously? (copyright Guy King, Sheddi)

Another keyboard session seems to be indicated. (And no, not because
of the YMMV; I didn't take it as instruction!)

James

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Larrau.jpg