Putting my collection of old maps on line (good for exploring old trails).

Old February 1st 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,alt.mountain-bike

Default Putting my collection of old maps on line (good for exploring old trails).

There are many old roads, railroads and trails that are now abandoned
and they make for great exploring on foot or cycle.

Vin - http://MenotomyMaps.com

Old February 1st 07, 05:38 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

wrote:
There are many old roads, railroads and trails that are now abandoned
and they make for great exploring on foot or cycle.

Vin -
http://MenotomyMaps.com

This is really cool and free! Thanks.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 1st 07, 07:47 PM posted to alt.rec.hiking,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
wrote:
There are many old roads, railroads and trails that are now abandoned
and they make for great exploring on foot or cycle.

Vin -
http://MenotomyMaps.com

This is really cool and free! Thanks.

It wasn't until I clicked on the Railroads link that I saw the gold.
Hopefully people will start filling in the other sections. Those 1886
railroad maps are really cool. It's interesting to see the routes of
the tracks without modern roads shown.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old February 2nd 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Feb 1, 9:56 am, wrote:
There are many old roads, railroads and trails that are now abandoned
and they make for great exploring on foot or cycle.

Vin -http://MenotomyMaps.com

Wait a second -- is that a Second Avenue train I see in Manhattan on
this map?

http://menotomymaps.com/map_img.asp?...ork _rail_map

Myth? Legend? I'll have to pass this along to my buds in NYDOT....

/s

Old February 5th 07, 04:18 AM posted to alt.rec.hiking,alt.mountain-bike
gr

wrote:
There are many old roads, railroads and trails that are now abandoned
and they make for great exploring on foot or cycle.

Vin -
http://MenotomyMaps.com

Very cool! Thanks.
gr