Indoor Unicycling

Old September 2nd 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Default Indoor Unicycling

A 29er in a hall with a big apple tyre on is very fun, if you could find
a place to let you in. I remember riding round in a big circle spinning
the wheel really fast enjoying the feeling of next to no rolling
resitance.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old September 2nd 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yUNIkoner

How about fitting some type of 20" wheel on a 19" nimbus trials? Can
that be done? The tires and rims are smaller.

--
yUNIkoner
Old September 2nd 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I 'might' be willing to sell one of my unused white tires, I have a
couple lying in the corner of my room right now. They would be pretty
expensive though, because they are expensive in the first place, and
then you would have to pay the shipping x2

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://cmw08.blogspot.com/)
Old September 4th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yUNIkoner

mornish wrote:
I 'might' be willing to sell one of my unused white tires, I have a
couple lying in the corner of my room right now. They would be pretty
expensive though, because they are expensive in the first place, and
then you would have to pay the shipping x2

What type of tire are they?
19" or 20"

--
yUNIkoner
Old September 4th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

if u havent seen the thread renegadejuggling.com has white ones now
call/email them to order one i just did

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.

vanpaun wrote:
Kids take notice of hobo chuck. Drugs are bad for you.

warlord14 wrote:
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to unicycle
domination.

Old September 4th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yUNIkoner

They are already sold out!

--
yUNIkoner

indoor riding? tomkarches Unicycling 6 June 24th 06 08:47 PM
Vancouver, Wa. indoor unicycling? wobblyjohn Unicycling 1 November 5th 05 06:22 AM
New indoor trainer... GPLama Australia 4 May 15th 05 03:13 PM
1 Up USA indoor trainer Guy Marketplace 1 February 19th 05 03:50 AM
indoor unicycling tricks thinuniking Unicycling 11 December 1st 03 11:04 AM