New Poster/ Rider :)

Old August 2nd 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kicumindapants

Default New Poster/ Rider :)

Hey everyone I just started riding a unicycle because of my brother
about a month ago and its pretty awesome. I am adjugglers sister by the
way and will be posting from time to time.

* I am the legs lol

[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../IMG_2548.jpg]

--
kicumindapants
Old August 2nd 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

well welcome to the forums!

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old August 3rd 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Is this some kind of test to see how many men you can get after you?
We've had similar situations before lol.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old August 3rd 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

I don't think she ment it that way ^^. I'm her brother by the way, she
said she was trying to put in a picture that didn't have her face. She
believes the world is out to get her like that.

--
adjuggler

----------David---------
_661 (\"sixsixone.com\")_
'(Youtube
Page)'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler)
'(Vimeo)'
(http://www.vimeo.com/adjuggler)
Old August 3rd 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim

Hmm, bare feet and metal pedals - not my idea of comfort.

jim

--
Jim
Old August 3rd 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Hi, How old are you? im 14.

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'Ride Idiot Ride' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)

glen wrote:
I was referring more specifically to throwing circles at people...I
should have been more explicit.

Old August 3rd 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

ya now that you have posted a pic of 1/2 of youself we are all cuiros to
see the second half
and what are you skills up till now

Old August 3rd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

Nice username

--
Unreal-Wheel

)-2xLegwrap-O 2nd Place

Unicycle For Inflexibility

Old August 3rd 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

welcome..!
dont worry about all these horny posters.. are you like very new to
unicycling, can you ride it? or do some tricks?

--
sigve

Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

*'My Video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old August 3rd 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Cowinacan

kicumindapants wrote:

* I am the legs lol

Oh, I thought you were the unicycle...

--
Cowinacan

You won't hurt yourself...If you land it.

Oil Age Poster dtmeister Australia 1 May 10th 06 07:32 AM
Looking for a poster. Raptor Racing 1 March 24th 05 05:28 PM
How good of a rider are you really? - 2005 PR Poster.zip (1/6) NobodyMan Rides 0 February 28th 05 02:55 AM
How good of a rider are you really? - 2005 PR Poster.zip (0/6) ME Rides 0 February 25th 05 07:54 PM
Rider of the Year 2003 - Most Promising Rider - Most Disapointing Rider Kenny Racing 64 October 30th 03 01:05 AM