NUTS! Sheffield, Very soon!

Old August 14th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Default NUTS! Sheffield, Very soon!

Is anybody interested in a really short notice Nuts meeting next week?
Andy, Josh and I met up on monday for a ride and decided we should get
more people out for a ride. It just so happens that we're all free next
week so thought that we should try to organise a proper meeting. I know
it is short notice but please send one of us a message or reply on here
and we'll sort out the best day for us all.
Phil.

--
UnicycleJuggler

*)--Noob-'O*
'U n
i c
y c
l e
*D O T* c
o m *D
O T* U K'
(http://unicycle.uk.com/Shop/)
_Stack_It_Up (\"http://www.vimeo.com/stackitup\")_
Old August 15th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Speedwobble

May be possible as living in Hull at the moment, please send us some
details when you decide when and where you are meeting

Dane

--
Speedwobble
Old August 15th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamesmwebster10

I might be able to make it if my dad gives me a lift down. You got a
date?

James

--
jamesmwebster10

my msn
Old August 15th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

just go to the UK ride in york. that's where you want to be !
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72169

--
brendan
Old August 17th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

I'm thinking of late next week, so somewhere around thursday/friday. I
know it's late notice but we just really wanted to get as many people
together as we could. We'll be organising some more in the next few
weeks/months to come. Some rides in London will definitely be happening
as well seeing as I am moving there in late September.

So who can make it to Sheffield on thurdays or friday?

Old August 17th 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

You can't have NUTS in the middle of the week!
NUTS are weekend things, you need a good day or so to recover

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old August 17th 08, 09:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
g6zbv

what is the location ? What Day

--
g6zbv
Old August 17th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

Whats NUTs

--
simonb
Old August 17th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

simonb wrote:
Whats NUTs

Northern unicycle trials sessions.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old August 17th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Eddbmxdude wrote:
You can't have NUTS in the middle of the week!
NUTS are weekend things, you need a good day or so to recover

Yes we can AND yes we will!

The location will probably be the front of the train station seeing as
most people know where that is. The day will either be thursday or
friday dependant on whether more people can make it to one or the
other. So people, please speak up and tell me which day suits everyone
best.

--
UnicycleJuggler

*)--Noob-'O*
'U n
i c
y c
l e
*D O T* c
o m *D
O T* U K'
(http://unicycle.uk.com/Shop/)
_Stack_It_Up (\"http://www.vimeo.com/stackitup\")_

Sheffield, England! andycookuk Unicycling 7 February 13th 08 06:44 PM
LBS Recommendations in/around Sheffield Tony B UK 4 July 21st 07 04:24 PM
Hope to Sheffield Not Responding UK 6 November 17th 05 10:09 AM
Sheffield stands Colin Blackburn UK 12 June 25th 04 07:16 PM
Sheffield Convention. onewheeldave Unicycling 3 January 21st 04 11:16 PM