Mountain Bikers Are Ruining the North Shore Ecosystem

Old February 29th 04, 03:07 AM
gazzer

Default Mountain Bikers Are Ruining the North Shore Ecosystem

"Michael Paul" wrote in message ...
Sheesh. you'd think somebody with that kind of time on their hands would at
least use paragraphs!

Michael

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:12:11 -0800
A message from Ernie Crist
Subject: FW: mountain bikers

This is one typical complaint. There are plenty more available.

Dear Mr. Crist

snip

this
destruction would be greatly appreciated.

If this was from any other source I might be inclined to consider it
credible.

Michael, you could try trimming your messages to avoid unnessecary
replication of MV's ****e.

cheers

gaz
Old March 3rd 04, 11:37 AM
mr chris

http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/crist2_03_04.php

nice to see a lot of people turn out

mr chris

Old March 3rd 04, 12:05 PM
mr chris

an interesting thing is this is happening in ontario also, mtbers are
becoming much more vocal and organized. we are learning how to get involved
in the political system and taking back our rights to ride from the
politician/hikers. after all we got time and the majority of the local
community on our side which they dont have (thus the big push everywhere to
shut down riding areas).

"mr chris" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/crist2_03_04.php

nice to see a lot of people turn out

mr chris

Another Mountain Biker Proves It: ALL Mountain Bikers Are Liars Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 7 February 18th 04 04:09 PM
Mountain Bikers as "Environmentalists"? Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 2 January 17th 04 10:29 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 05:14 AM
13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore ~VIDEO~ Michael Paul Mountain Biking 4 July 3rd 03 12:45 PM