AMB-Idaho '07 Planning Session

Old April 24th 07, 10:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default AMB-Idaho '07 Planning Session

It's probably time to start planning the annual mother of all
mountainbike weekends, again. Here are the initial agenda items to
bat around:

1. LOCATION: I'm lobbying for staying in Cascade or McCall, since Sun
Valley & Stanley were really too far for some of the folks 2 yrs ago.

1.A. LINK to see what I'm talking about:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=47674 (let it load)

2. DATES: End of July or early August, or schedule it around the
Brundage fat tire festival??

3. DAYS: Thursday p.m. through Sunday?

4. RIDES: We could do Eagle's Nest Thursday nt.
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...nest+c ascade
and
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...7s+nest+f lip

Friday could be a big ride like Ruby to Loon Lake, Saturday could be
a mostly gravity day at Tamarack, and Sunday could be something easy
and scenic like blueberry pancakes followed by snoozing, swimming &
fishing...

5. ACCOMODATIONS: Camp or Cabin?? Adam's house in Cascade might be
available for rent, as well as lots of other options. Camping in
Paces' yard?? Camp on Payette Lake?

What say you?

CDB

Old April 26th 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...t=eagle%27s+ne...
andhttp://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=204563&highlight=eagle%27s+ne...

Friday could be a big ride like Ruby to Loon Lake, Saturday could be
a mostly gravity day at Tamarack, and Sunday could be something easy
and scenic like blueberry pancakes followed by snoozing, swimming &
fishing...

5. ACCOMODATIONS: Camp or Cabin?? Adam's house in Cascade might be
available for rent, as well as lots of other options. Camping in
Paces' yard?? Camp on Payette Lake?

What say you?

CDB

Damn, you guys seriously plan a trip like this every summer? I need
some riding friends on my level, I'm burning with envy. Enjoy the
rides!

Ride-A-Lot renaming session LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 March 12th 07 08:54 PM
trek session 77 js Mountain Biking 3 December 22nd 06 10:13 AM
Photo session at the Olympic Stadium gordythegon Unicycling 0 August 27th 06 04:05 AM
Kew Crit training session 30/7 DaveB Australia 18 July 30th 05 05:35 AM
First track session Tamyka Bell Australia 17 July 8th 05 12:33 PM