For Sale: Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Frame, and wheels.

Old June 20th 07, 09:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_43_]

Default For Sale: Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Frame, and wheels.

Donga Wrote:
Getting married? Been told? ;-)

Llama is our friend.

We must do the right thing to help him.

Do NOT buy any of these bikes.

He is just a little disoriented at present but he will come good soon.

He just needs our support so he does not make this terrible mistake.

Get better soon Llama.

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old June 20th 07, 11:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_58_]

SteveA Wrote:
Llama is our friend.

We must do the right thing to help him.

Do NOT buy any of these bikes.

He is just a little disoriented at present but he will come good soon.

He just needs our support so he does not make this terrible mistake.

Get better soon Llama.

SteveA

hehe. Sounds like a job for the 'N+1 detox spa...

--
flyingdutch

Old June 20th 07, 11:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_78_]

gplama Wrote:
Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
better rider.

I have an Avanti Monza, 7 years old scratched to bits, the head is
knackered, it is BOG heavy, the seat sux, but it is go fast red, do a
straight swap for the Giant XTC......??? that Monza is pretty basic,
but it does have Sora so it might not be basic enough for you. yeah ok
only joking.

--
MikeyOz

Old June 20th 07, 11:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_141_]

MikeyOz Wrote:
I have an Avanti Monza, 7 years old scratched to bits, the head is
knackered, it is BOG heavy, the seat sux, but it is go fast red, do a
straight swap for the Giant XTC......??? that Monza is pretty basic,
but it does have Sora so it might not be basic enough for you. yeah ok
only joking.

Someone has offered me a '93 Ford Fairmont for it...

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 11:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_28_]

gplama Wrote:
Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the rider.
So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a better
rider.

I'll vouch for lama on this one. The bikes are all in great condition
(except the giants which were crap from the moment they were built ).
More a case that he got caught up in a bodgy sponsorship deal and now
has 2x race bikes 2x TT bikes plus a single speed and a trainer AND a
MTB(oh yeh and a girlfriend )

And those carbon goodies can't support the amount of pancakes per month
(ppm) he consumes.

--
Jono L

Old June 20th 07, 11:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

"gplama" wrote in message

TimC Wrote:

What's wrong with 'em? Hail damage? Or spousal unit threatening
damage?

Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
better rider.
--
gplama

Maybe he finally realised how crap ****mano is and has decided to go for
Campag?

Go steel, go fixed!!!!!!

Gags

Old June 20th 07, 11:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_142_]

Jono L Wrote:

And those carbon goodies can't support the amount of pancakes per month
(ppm) he consumes.

LOL!!!!!

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 11:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_143_]

Gags Wrote:

Maybe he finally realised how crap ****mano is and has decided to go
for
Campag?

Go steel, go fixed!!!!!!

Gags

I'll go Campag if I manage to swipe Robbies bike after the final stage
in Paris next month SRAM if I can catch David Millar's Scott TT
bike too!!

Fixed is on the horizon.. I'm looking to add track work to my training,
and a track bike fits with my 'back to basics' plan. I'm also keen as
hell to have a crack at the 'hour record' held by the local fixed
nutters every now and then - that looks a blast.

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 12:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-06-20, Jono L (aka Bruce)

gplama Wrote:
Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the rider.
So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a better
rider.

I'll vouch for lama on this one. The bikes are all in great condition
(except the giants which were crap from the moment they were built ).
More a case that he got caught up in a bodgy sponsorship deal and now
has 2x race bikes 2x TT bikes plus a single speed and a trainer AND a
MTB(oh yeh and a girlfriend )

Just rub it in, why don't you. She's a hotty too.

--
TimC
load "linux",8,1
Old June 20th 07, 12:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_268_]

gplama Wrote:
Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
better rider.

Think you may of just solved a mystery that's been bugging me for
awhile.

Possibly.

--
cfsmtb