updated cross country cycling site

Old July 27th 04, 11:57 AM
Vilmar

Default updated cross country cycling site

In case anyone is interested, I just finished updating my website
which deals not only with my cross country bicycle ride but also my
Pacific Coast ride, and (non bicycling related) my trips to
Antarctica, Fiji, Australia, and New Zealand.

Cycling info includes voluminous journals, cycling tips, gear lists,
and other info to prepare a rider for such an adventure.

www.atlantic.net/~tavaresv

Hope you enjoy!

Vilmar