FS: Rudy Project Ekynox - near new

Old June 12th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Lou D'Amelio

Default FS: Rudy Project Ekynox - near new

Hi - as asbove, RP Ekynox, white frame with laser blue and racing red
lenses in perfect condition, worn 3 times. I got them on sponsorship
deal; they're a little too big for my narrow face. $40 shipped
continental US. On odd chance anyone out there has the Ekynox SX (same
glasses, for smaller faces) and wants to trade, let me know.
Here's link to product page from mfr:

http://www.rudyprojectusa.com/produc...les/ekynox.htm

Thanks