FS: Sidewinder recumbent trike

Old September 14th 04, 07:40 PM
Muttley

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:29:29 -0700, "Raoul Duke" wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message

No, but caring about it is. :^)

Bravo, LOL ;-)

C'mon now guys, you gotta admit it IS annoying.

Well, it would be if people obeyed the other 'suggestions' in the RFC.

As it is, when someone posts a hundred lines of quote just to add a line, I
actually find myself thinking: "I wish the *&^*&^%* had top posted.

And it really is quite annoying to find yet *another* post complaining about it.

Couldn't these reprobates be emailed ?

Old September 14th 04, 08:38 PM
the black rose

Raoul Duke wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message

No, but caring about it is. :^)

Bravo, LOL ;-)

C'mon now guys, you gotta admit it IS annoying.

That depends entirely on your attitude. I'm a long-time member of a
couple of newsgroups where nobody knows nor cares about this top-posting
thing. Being rigid about it is really bizarre. I mean really, children
are dying in Afghanistan, is a rule about pixels on a computer screen
really worth getting bent out of shape?

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester
the black rose
Old September 15th 04, 02:25 AM
Robert L. Bass

What is? Top posting?

C'mon now guys, you gotta admit it IS annoying.

Or caring about it?

Old September 15th 04, 02:27 AM
Robert L. Bass

is a rule about pixels on a computer screen
really worth getting bent out of shape?

Let us not forget that being "bent" is the objective. :^)

Old September 28th 04, 02:45 AM
Jeff Grippe

Now I realize that everyone would like to talk about what is and isn't spam
and where messages belong and who can spit the furthest but permit me to ask
something that may be completely off topic.

Could you tell me something about the bike?

What is this thing like to actually ride? Is it a fun trike to ride?

Did you steer with the rear wheel and was that difficult or did you let it
flap in the breeze and steer with the brakes?

Why are you getting rid of it?

Thanks,

Jeff
"Texas Yankee" wrote in message
Gently used - specs and details about the bike are at
www.sidewindercycle.com - $1000 OBO - inquiries,

Old October 7th 04, 02:40 AM
cyclogical recumbent bicycles

Jeff,
I inquired with the initial poster and it has been sold.

jeff
cyclogical recumbent bicycles
www.cyclogicalrecumbents.com
cyclogical telecom