Pictorial Proof...

Old July 2nd 05, 08:20 AM
Bill Sornson

Default Pictorial Proof...

....that sidewalk riders aren't terribly bright:
http://home.san.rr.com/billsornson/Sidewalksign.jpg

Bill "hey, I actually posted a pic" S.

Old July 2nd 05, 12:43 PM
Roger Zoul

Bill Sornson wrote:
: ...that sidewalk riders aren't terribly bright:
: http://home.san.rr.com/billsornson/Sidewalksign.jpg
:

Neither are city workers, huh?

Old July 2nd 05, 04:20 PM
Mark Hickey

"Roger Zoul" wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:
: ...that sidewalk riders aren't terribly bright:
: http://home.san.rr.com/billsornson/Sidewalksign.jpg

Neither are city workers, huh?

Rest assured that if that sign WASN'T there, and some moron rode off
the end into that fence - there'd be a lawsuit.

It's a silly time we live in...

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old July 2nd 05, 05:41 PM
Leo Lichtman

"Roger Zoul" wrote: Neither are city workers, huh?
^^^^^^^^^^^
Why, did they get it wrong? Now, if the sign read, "Sidewald continues,"
that WOULD be dumb.

Old July 2nd 05, 06:26 PM
The Wogster

Bill Sornson wrote:
...that sidewalk riders aren't terribly bright:
http://home.san.rr.com/billsornson/Sidewalksign.jpg

Bill "hey, I actually posted a pic" S.

I remember one section of highway, there was a sign lane ends 2.5km,
then a little further on, lane ends 1km, another sign lane ends 250m,
it's amazing how often cars were stacked up at the end, because the
drivers ran out of lane. I always thought they should put a brick wall
at the end, with a sign on it, lane ends here, with an arrow pointing
down. Then again they would be continually prying wrecks off the wall.

Old July 3rd 05, 03:52 PM
Ken M

I personally think that sign was meant for the speedwalking
pedestrians!

Ken