Tyler Hamilton May Need Dentures!!!

Old February 9th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tyler Hamilton May Need Dentures!!!

Does human growth hormone cause tooth decay?

http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Old February 9th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Joe King wrote:
Does human growth hormone cause tooth decay?

http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Nice trick with the super glue. We hate when patients do that--really.
From Tyler's description, the damage was done by habitual clenching.
While it is somewhat unusual to see this degree of damage in someone so
young, I wouldn't consider it rare--and some dentists are far more
aggressive at treating this kind of problem than I would be.

Steve

Old February 9th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Joe King wrote:
Does human growth hormone cause tooth decay?
http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Dumbass,
Perhaps his twin has a sweet tooth.

Old February 9th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Joe King" wrote in message
Does human growth hormone cause tooth decay?

According tot Daniel Coyle, [Hamilton] was also ... "secretely insane. This
was after all, the same Tyler Hamilton slowly ground a dozen teeth down to
the nerves after breaking his shoulder early in the 2002 Giro d'Italia, and
finished second", or, translated in usual rbr-terms: dumbass, the cheater
was clenching his teeth, because the whiner couldn't stand the pain.
Nevertheless, the loser didn't even win.

Benjo

Old February 9th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

benjo maso wrote:

"Joe King" wrote in message

Does human growth hormone cause tooth decay?

According tot Daniel Coyle, [Hamilton] was also ... "secretely insane. This
was after all, the same Tyler Hamilton slowly ground a dozen teeth down to
the nerves after breaking his shoulder early in the 2002 Giro d'Italia, and
finished second", or, translated in usual rbr-terms: dumbass, the cheater
was clenching his teeth, because the whiner couldn't stand the pain.
Nevertheless, the loser didn't even win.

Benjo

Severe wear due to parafunction (generally clenching and grinding,
usually done during sleep) is very common. Facial pain due to
parafunction is also very common, but overwhelmingly patients in pain
are female. We don't dare call them insane--at least not out loud.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old February 10th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:15:18 -0800, "Joe King" wrote:

Does human growth hormone cause tooth decay?

No. But, meth does.

http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

I don't that that has anything to do with Tyler.

Ron

Old February 10th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Severe wear due to parafunction (generally clenching and grinding,
usually done during sleep) is very common. Facial pain due to
parafunction is also very common, but overwhelmingly patients in pain
are female. We don't dare call them insane--at least not out loud.

The teeth aren't supposed to grind so much as slide over one another.
Grinding is parafunction, the term for normal action is what?
Paragliding?