That's my boy....

Old October 27th 06, 09:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

Default That's my boy....

Ring. Ring.

"Hi Mom? Is it okay if I ride that bike down stairs?"

Old October 27th 06, 10:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:15:54 -0700, small change
wrote:

Ring. Ring.

"Hi Mom? Is it okay if I ride that bike down stairs?"

Whadaya rais'n a bunch of cell phone equip'd freeriders
--
Slack
Old October 27th 06, 11:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Phil Lee, Squid

small change wrote:
Ring. Ring.

"Hi Mom? Is it okay if I ride that bike down stairs?"

You said yes, right?
--
Phil Lee, Squid

Old October 28th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

new account wrote:
In article m, Phil Lee, Squid
says...

small change wrote:
Ring. Ring.

"Hi Mom? Is it okay if I ride that bike down stairs?"

You said yes, right?

LOL. What do you think? Of course I said "yes". And I said, "watch out for the
campus cops, they generally don't like that kind of stuff". And, I said it all
with a straight face. After the call my hubby said, "aren't you going to tell
him how to do it?"

NAU???

Campus L.E.'s don't really care if you ride down the stairs outside ...
(e.g.DuBois, SW Forest Complex). They do however give chase to those
who ride the interior stairwells.

It was hard to see NAU take 7TH @ NCCA Nationals

Old October 30th 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Carla A-G

We've been chased off many campuses for urban and trials riding. They
are ok with it at Stonybrook U, as long as you don't destroy any school
property. At Nassau C.C., we usually get chased off by a slobbering
drunk campus security guy who keeps asking me if my mother knows what I
am doing out here this late in the night...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old October 30th 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

wrote:
Phil Lee, Squid wrote:
wrote:
new account wrote:
In article m,
Phil Lee, Squid says...

Err... they do at UF. *******s.
--
Phil Lee, Squid

I did my grad work at NAU ... the things that always seemed to draw a
ticket were running the stop signs and not having your bike licensed.

On the other hand, Jamie Fallon and others use to hold downhill races
on the stairs of the communications building from time to time .....

Bike license? Really?

I used to buzz the stairs on my way to class all the time. I never
worried about Rutgers cops because, unlike the Mountain Dew crew, I
didn't stop to regard my handywork. But this was in the relatively
innocent early 90's, before riders dove in blind and FSA dressed up in
scary Vader costumes that frightened the popo into action.

JRA, baby.

/s

Old October 30th 06, 03:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Dave W

"small change" wrote in message
Ring. Ring.

"Hi Mom? Is it okay if I ride that bike down stairs?"

cool. Mine haven't got that far yet...