Wheel trueing

Old May 2nd 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default Wheel trueing

I stand trueing wheels with a rear triangle mounted on 2x2 on 1/2 ply
b ut I'm looking down at the spoke/rim section caws the ply's too
short.
Maybe I'll raise it so the trueing section is at eye level.
Now, how to apply the screwdriver and sight the rim section ???
Sit down sighting across horizontally?
Or sight to the rim section directly in front of your face with the
nipple pointed directly at you?

seams lika awkward arm position no matter how you cut it ?
what did you have in mind for arm position, rim position?

The idea I work with is sighting across the rim to the trueing point
so I have a general idea of where we're going and where we came from,
circumferentially speaking.

DT has a nipple end that takes torque ??

Trueing Wheels UniDudeDX Unicycling 8 March 13th 08 12:09 AM
Probs with LBS and trueing MUni wheel teachndad Unicycling 15 September 20th 07 05:42 PM
trueing a wheel [email protected] Australia 8 July 22nd 07 02:59 PM
trueing wheels Andy B Australia 5 March 22nd 04 04:47 AM
trueing Dilbert Firestorm General 5 August 6th 03 11:34 AM