Who also reads BROL forums?

Old September 12th 03, 11:13 PM
Rob Rudeski

Default Who also reads BROL forums?

Hi All,

In the past, I've posted questions both to this NG as well as the forums at
BROL. I thought I was maximizing my coverage, but the thought occurred to me
that the majority of us read both, so there isn't much gained in posting to
both places.

So, who also reads the BROL forums? Who does NOT read the BROL forums?

--
Rob Rudeski
Trenton, GA

Old September 12th 03, 11:46 PM
MLB

"Rob Rudeski" wrote in
:

Hi All,

In the past, I've posted questions both to this NG as well as the
forums at BROL. I thought I was maximizing my coverage, but the
thought occurred to me that the majority of us read both, so there
isn't much gained in posting to both places.

So, who also reads the BROL forums? Who does NOT read the BROL forums?

Read em back to back.
Old September 12th 03, 11:51 PM
Bob Stan

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:13:33 -0400, Rob Rudeski wrote:
So, who also reads the BROL forums? Who does NOT read the BROL forums?

I read

Old September 13th 03, 03:55 AM
EZ Biker :-\)

Me too, I read and enjoy them both, along with my local SFRR and Bacchetta
Yahoo talk group sites.
Ken aka EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Aero & GRR Ti Pilot)

Old September 13th 03, 05:11 AM
Eddie H

Yes, BROL lurker here. Also sometimes post under the "Recumbent"
topic at http://www.bikeforums.net/

Eddie

Old September 13th 03, 11:03 AM
ai4i

I do and I got myself into trouble for reposting something over there that I
got from over here.
I like the way this thread is going soooo vertically in lieu of diagonally.

--

Joel Wilson
Fort Lauderdale

Old September 13th 03, 12:42 PM
Randy Brown

Yes, BROL lurker here. Also sometimes post under the "Recumbent"
topic at http://www.bikeforums.net/

I glance at BROL and this newsgroup, but do most reading/posting at
the above. Find BROL forums a little too "SWB rah-rah" for me. Find
this newsgroup a little too off-topic to be very useful.

BikeForums posters seem more focused and answer questions more
directly than other (IMO). I also visit the commute, bike mechanics,
and safety sections of BikeForums. Very helpful.
Old September 15th 03, 01:16 AM
George MacKenzie

I read this usenet newsgroup, but I currently don't read any www
forums inculding BROL.

Am I the only one who would far prefer to use an effective news reader
over a brain dead www interface that I have no control over?

Old September 15th 03, 01:31 AM
ai4i

Yes you must be the only one, because the web based forums have some
twenty-first century niceties that newsgroup boards lack, like better
organization, Email notification, being able to edit typos after the fact,
and some of the smilies transfer over to my face. I read newsgroups, but I
feel that for better or worse, most are being replaced by web based boards