World's Fastest Production Bike Terrorizes

Old September 18th 05, 04:09 AM
gotbent

Default World's Fastest Production Bike Terrorizes..even in galaxies far away

"HHS" wrote in message

"gotbent" wrote in message

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

gotbent wrote:

Follow the link and scroll down the thread.
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messa...ad.php?t=12258

Link is dead.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Bentrideronline at the moment is dead, at least the message board is and
can only get part of the opening screen up

BROL seems to have gotten things sorted out and is back on the air so the
posted link to the world's fasted production bent is working.

The thread that link goes to is about an important breakthrough in cycling
eyewear. Maybe you should sort of sum up for us whatever it is that's
being claimed for the world fastest bent.

Scroll down to Darth Zippy.

Old September 18th 05, 01:08 PM
HHS

"gotbent" wrote in message

"HHS" wrote in message

gotbent wrote:

Follow the link and scroll down the thread.
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messa...ad.php?t=12258

Link is dead.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Bentrideronline at the moment is dead, at least the message board is
and i
can only get part of the opening screen up

BROL seems to have gotten things sorted out and is back on the air so
the posted link to the world's fasted production bent is working.

The thread that link goes to is about an important breakthrough in
cycling eyewear. Maybe you should sort of sum up for us whatever it is
that's being claimed for the world fastest bent.

Scroll down to Darth Zippy.

No. I've spent to much BROL time already hunting for whatever this might
be. Are you trying to sell cycling glasses or something?

Old September 18th 05, 02:54 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

HHS wrote:
"gotbent" wrote in message
Scroll down to Darth Zippy.

No. I've spent to much BROL time already hunting for whatever this might
be....

You (HHS) [1] make it sound like viewing the BROL forum is a penance.

[1] Indefinite pronoun alert!

--
Tom "Unmoderated Forums" Sherman - Fox River Valley

"Mountain lions have always eaten humans, throughout our evolutionary
history." - M.V.

Old September 19th 05, 05:06 PM
gotbent

The thread that link goes to is about an important breakthrough in
cycling eyewear. Maybe you should sort of sum up for us whatever it is
that's being claimed for the world fastest bent.

Scroll down to Darth Zippy.

No. I've spent to much BROL time already hunting for whatever this might
be. Are you trying to sell cycling glasses or something?

There is a photo towards the bottom of the thread that I thought quite
funny enough to give your spirit a lift even if it's been a tough day. But
no one is forcing you to look.