Ruined. Irretrievably ruined.

Old March 22nd 05, 07:27 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

Wow, that's got to be the most messed up uni I have ever seen. What
brand was it originally?

Thanks for sharing the photo!

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)-O

"The skull is great helmet, and with no brain inside you can have
maximum protection; your teeth are safe " - Always wear a helmet.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old March 22nd 05, 07:34 PM
paco

Trogdor strikes again!

--
paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

Every time I see this thread I wonder what happened to Paco's back.
-John Childs

paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old March 22nd 05, 07:34 PM
DigitalDave

Gravel roads = much fun

He probably 'lost it' in a 'fishtail'.

I remember a gurl ... affectionatly called "Plastic Pam"
(only adults get an explaination)

... she was 'having fun' while I was in her car...
... when she 'lost it' in a 'fishtail' ...
... the car slid horizontal to the ditch on the opposite side of the
road... and sloooowwwwly rolled up onto it's side...

She fell on top of me... and I was eating grass throu the passenger
window

We couldn't push it back over.

It was a long 'drunken walk' in the middle of nowhwere ....

.. ah yes... the memories of small town fun

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899
if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

Old March 22nd 05, 07:52 PM
Kayote

And here's the lost, lamented jeep...

| Attachment filename: burnt cherokee02.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/290213|

Kayote

Greg, your cartoonin' unicycler.

http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles
Kayote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8562

Old March 22nd 05, 07:55 PM
bugman

No, that couldn't be it... It was defenitely the 2005 KH24. Well as
far as insurance is concerned.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

-"Worried about rising sea levels? Move into the hills! I might be a
hillbilly but when you're drinking sal****er in the 2nd floor of your
beach condo, my mullet will be drier than a can of Skoal left open on a
sunny day."- - maestro8

-"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."- -
Albert Einstein

Old March 22nd 05, 08:35 PM
Kayote

I'll pass that along to Kevin. Expert analysis says that it was a new
KH. Got it. Everyone here will back me up, right? Right, BraveSir?
Bugman?

The lawyer's on the phone...

Old March 22nd 05, 08:38 PM
this end up

ive got your back

--
this end up - lone unicyclist

i'm the only unicyclist in my town yet every one says they wish they
could unicycle. i say i wish they had perserverance

my unicycle is too sexy for me

this end up's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9487

Old March 22nd 05, 08:44 PM
DigitalDave

ooo .. thats a high speed impact.

By the circumfrence of that dent... that tree probably wasn't phased.
He's a lucky guy,,, any glass in the face, or contusions from the
steering wheel to the chest ?
(I'm *shuttering* from a similar experience)

Old March 22nd 05, 09:10 PM
UniBrier

bugman wrote:
*No, that couldn't be it... It was defenitely the 2005 KH24. Well as
far as insurance is concerned. *

Not if I was the claim rep. This insurance adjuster knows the
difference.

You bugman, me adjusterman.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek

Hop Drop & Roll

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old March 22nd 05, 09:37 PM
bugman

UniBrier wrote:
*Not if I was the claim rep. This insurance adjuster knows the
difference.

You bugman, me adjusterman. *

Better take a closer look, I know in your unicycling heart of hearts
that it's a 2005 KH24 it was a recent purchase.