Whoops! Vandeman is not the only species attacking bikers

Old August 12th 13, 08:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default Whoops! Vandeman is not the only species attacking bikers

Mike,

You have met your match:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N782EMTGasQ

I only hope this doesn't give you any ideas in campaign of irrationality.

Kind regards

Your biggest fan
Old August 12th 13, 08:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Mike,

You have met your match:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N782EMTGasQ

I only hope this doesn't give you any ideas in your campaign of irrationality.

Kind regards

Your biggest fan
Old August 12th 13, 01:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Monday, August 12, 2013 8:42:58 AM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
Mike,

You have met your match:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N782EMTGasQ

I only hope this doesn't give you any ideas in your campaign of irrationality.

Kind regards

Your biggest fan

Well, Mike V certainly must have a similarly thick skull seeing as he's unable to process new information :-)
Old August 13th 13, 01:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Hahaha. I think Mike has larger horns as well!!