no uni signs

Old July 8th 04, 01:21 AM
einrad_traum

Default no uni signs

while my friends were hiking the appaliation trail they happend to turn
around and saw this sign that said no unicycleing or else. since it was
so random and my friends uni they took a pic. anybody know anythin about
it? it was in NH on the AT. has anyone else seen any no unicycling signs
anyhwere or know anything else about that sign or uniing on the AT in
general?
-jess-

i hope this image works. never done it b4
[image:
http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...eOgqZx_ph.jpg]

--
einrad_traum - Einräder sind toll

ET
-Einrad Traum-
(unicycle dream)
einrad_traum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6602

Old July 8th 04, 01:35 AM
daino149

The pic didn't work. I don't think you can link to one from webshots
(or most other free picture hosting sites).

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.07.03
Kaena
Bugman - "if you are a little left of them, it would seem like they are
on the right"
Sig count: 2

04.05.23 11214
04.05.25 11284
04.05.26 11329

Old July 8th 04, 02:44 AM
HandyAndy

here we go

| Attachment filename: 160663407eogqzx_ph.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/222267|

HandyAndy - ydnAydnaH

-Andrew Smit-
HandyAndy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3836

Old July 8th 04, 03:11 AM
rabbidous

I saw I sign at school that says "No parking or Idiling" and it
definitely made me want to go idle on my unicycle infront of and get my
picture taken. (That would be if I could idle well enough)

Other than that... no anti-Unicycle Propaganda.

--
rabbidous - Level 1.8

The Great Rabbidous has spoken. Muah ha ha haaaaaaaaaa.
rabbidous's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5583

Old July 8th 04, 03:32 AM
aspenmike

Here's one.

| Attachment filename: clarks no unicycles sign.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/222274|

aspenmike - unicycling albino
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

Old July 8th 04, 04:21 AM
einrad_traum

i have linked from webshots b4 i just dont remember how.
how did u handyandy?

Old July 8th 04, 05:19 AM
john_childs

The Appalachian Trail is a hiking only trail. No mountain bikes or
other wheeled vehicles are allowed. It seems rather redundant to have
to put up a sign that says "No Unicycles" when it is well understood
that no bikes are allowed on the Appalachian Trail.

Maybe there was a group of smart aleck unicyclists riding down the trail
and when they were confronted they said "a unicycle is not a bike".
That would result in the need to explicitly say "No Unicycles".

So who were the unicycling bozos who rode the Appalachian Trail and
caused some concerned hikers to put up that sign?

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com