Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

Old March 29th 08, 12:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

There's no point in communicating with a LIAR. Answer your own
questions.
--

Actually...you're the liar.
I don't have to answer them....you have already in all your posts

The other day you stated you wrote, with all intentions by the
sentence to deceive...
I wrote the book on the impacts of Mt biking...which by itself could
be taken as sarcasm BUT you added this sentence.

and that is the most rational thing ever written about it.

You are a deceitful liar. Oh, if you would like a link to an example
of actual published articles from me, just let me know. I actually
have a thing or two on the NET besides all the other articles I have
actually DONE. And they aren't lies or copies of other's information
or material...you fraud!
Old March 29th 08, 02:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:03:23 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Mar 26, 10:08 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

LMFAO !! You're funny!

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old March 29th 08, 02:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news

wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

Cite please.

Do your own research.

That means Vandeman has no proof, it is just his opinion as, usual.

Old March 29th 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 05:54:54 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

There's no point in communicating with a LIAR. Answer your own
questions.
--

Actually...you're the liar.
I don't have to answer them....you have already in all your posts
before...you admit to everything I listed then deny it? All anyone has
to do is look at your prior posts...then again, that would bore them
with the same material from OTHERS and never yourself.

That's what a "review of the literature" IS, dumdum.

The other day you stated you wrote, with all intentions by the
sentence to deceive...
I wrote the book on the impacts of Mt biking...which by itself could
be taken as sarcasm BUT you added this sentence.

and that is the most rational thing ever written about it.

That's a fact.

You are a deceitful liar.

All you ever do is make assertions. You never back them up with DATA,
as I do. That's how we know that you are LYING.

Oh, if you would like a link to an example
of actual published articles from me, just let me know. I actually
have a thing or two on the NET besides all the other articles I have
actually DONE. And they aren't lies or copies of other's information
or material...you fraud!

Without EVIDENCE, your ASSERTIONS are WORTHLESS, proving that you are
LYING. QED

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 29th 08, 06:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
On Mar 26, 10:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

I wrote the book on mountain biking impacts. That's the most rational
thing ever written about it.

What's the title of said book and the Library of Congress Control
Number?

That's an expression. It means I am the expert on it.

Cite please.

Do your own research.

Ok, I've done that and came to 2 conclusions.

Michael J. Vandeman is NOT an expert on the impacts of mountain
biking.

Prove it, liar.

Michael J. Vandeman uses commercial airlines for travel to
international conferences

Prove it, liar.

when he could have use wind powered sailing
vessels, thus he put himSELF above the enviroment, making him a PHONY.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 30th 08, 03:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b?dmode=source

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Subject: MTB Training program recommendations

Interestingly, there are some airports that one can walk to. I walked
to the Adelaide, Australia airport from where I was staying.San
Diego's airport is within walking distance of downtown. I'm sure there
are lots of others

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike

Interestingly, there are some airports that one can walk to. I walked
to the Adelaide, Australia airport from where I was staying.San
Diego's airport is within walking distance of downtown. I'm sure there
are lots of others

What's your point? I walked to an airport. What makes you think I was
flying? Idiot.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike

Interestingly, there are some airports that one can walk to. I walked
to the Adelaide, Australia airport from where I was staying.San
Diego's airport is within walking distance of downtown. I'm sure there
are lots of others

What's your point? I walked to an airport. What makes you think I was
flying? Idiot.
--
I am working on creating a neurotics habitat that is off-limits to
reason ("pure bull****"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8

You can't walk to Australia. While it is possible that you took a boat to
Australia and then walked to an airport it doesn't seem at all likely.

Old March 30th 08, 11:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...2593c77e981eab...

From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike

Interestingly, there are some airports that one can walk to. I walked
to the Adelaide, Australia airport from where I was staying.San
Diego's airport is within walking distance of downtown. I'm sure there
are lots of others

What's your point? I walked to an airport. What makes you think I was
flying? Idiot.

Yes, you are looking like an idiot.
Old March 30th 08, 02:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

How is it that everyone on the net is a liar but you? because you are
a liar. The proof is everywhere on google here. You state I don't put
examples...Holy **** are you even serious. There are constant
examples! They are slapping you in the face and you still
scream..LIAR! You're insane or at the least BiPolar. No lies by me
because I don't need to lie. You admit to flying to conferences. Now
you are saying you don't above? yet you call others liars? You lied
again above. it is continuous. you constantly go back on your word.
You aren't a very bright person are you? don't answer that
question...it was rhetorical.

Review of literature is not "writing a book" as you claim. dumdum.

evidence regarding an example of my articles? is that what you are
saying? because you state assertations and no examples...you're a
strange fellow mike. You know the type of guy that hangs around
outside children's playgrounds!

example of Vandy lies. In response to flying to conferences. He dodges
the question as usual BUT says.

I have always made that suggestion, of course. As soon as the
technology is available & affordable, and conference organizers want
to do it, it will happen. Video would present privacy problems.

another major counter claim. You posted on google to reinstate the
draft. all you have to do is search that one...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...fca6ff28b1e796
Then you state here...
Nonsense. The government decided the country would be better off
with
me finishing my degree.

So in one post you want to send people to die and another you state
you avoided the draft as I suggested.

Mike claims everyone LIES about his removal from Sierra Club...Ok.
Please read minutes from the meeting and other details.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m... 998348f4476d2

I could go on but it is useless...Vandy is just a liar