Mountain Bikers Don't Even Obey Their Own Rules!

Old April 2nd 08, 02:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers Don't Even Obey Their Own Rules!

.... and depend on drug use.

Mike

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:43:56 -0700
From: "Josh Moore"
Subject: Fwd: PRESS RELEASE: LEAGUE GETS SUED

Wow! What is the world coming to?

Old April 2nd 08, 02:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Selfish Enviromentalist Don't Follow Their Own advice

On Apr 1, 9:10*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
... and depend on drug use.

And depend on transportation that pollutes the atmosphere.
Old April 2nd 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
... and depend on drug use.

Mike

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:43:56 -0700
From: "Josh Moore"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Tuesday, April 1, 2008
[...]

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

Wow, caffeine !!!!! Call in the DEA !!! Sounds like some idiot with too
much time on their hands and nothing better to do. Sounds like something
someone like you would do, you know, someone with no life.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old April 2nd 08, 05:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Please don't feed the troll!

signed
My supposed hidden alter ego...
www.fixedgearhooligans.com
Old April 2nd 08, 03:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Romain

Mike Vandeman wrote:
... and depend on drug use.

Mike

****Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:43:56 -0700****
From: "Josh Moore"

Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at least.

Or did Mikey get taken?

Mike
Old April 2nd 08, 05:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:33:10 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Please don't feed the troll!

Hypocrite.

Old April 2nd 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Ed Pirrero

On Apr 2, 7:42*am, Mike Romain wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
... and depend on drug use.

Mike

****Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:43:56 -0700****
From: "Josh Moore"

Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! *Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at least.

Or did Mikey get taken?

MJV is so desperately earnest that one must believe he was completely
taken by this spoof.

E.P.
Old April 3rd 08, 01:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
wrote:

On Apr 2, 7:42*am, Mike Romain wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
... and depend on drug use.

Mike

****Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:43:56 -0700****
From: "Josh Moore"

Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! *Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at least.

Or did Mikey get taken?

MJV is so desperately earnest that one must believe he was completely
taken by this spoof.

Since I always tell the truth, I expect others to do the same. Is that
a fault? I don't think so.

E.P.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old April 3rd 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Ed Pirrero

wrote:
On Apr 2, 7:42 am, Mike Romain wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
... and depend on drug use.

Mike

****Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:43:56 -0700****
From: "Josh Moore"

Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at least.

Or did Mikey get taken?

MJV is so desperately earnest that one must believe he was completely
taken by this spoof.

Since I always tell the truth...

LOL. *Sure* you do.

E.P.
Old April 3rd 08, 11:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jason

* Mike Romain :
Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at least.

Or did Mikey get taken?

Mike

If he did hopefully it was by aliens and he'll get nicely probed.

Jason