Have we seen this bike safety quiz?

Old April 28th 05, 12:03 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Have we seen this bike safety quiz?

From Frank Krygowski:
http://www.bicyclinglife.com/SafetyS...SafetyQuiz.htm

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
Old April 28th 05, 06:25 PM
Peter Fox

Following on from Just zis Guy, you know?'s message. . .
From Frank Krygowski:
http://www.bicyclinglife.com/SafetyS...SafetyQuiz.htm

Guy

Shocking!
Ta for the link.

--
PETER FOX Not the same since the deckchair business folded

www.eminent.demon.co.uk - Lots for cyclists
Old May 7th 05, 05:46 PM
Sue White

Peter Fox whizzed
past me shouting
Following on from Just zis Guy, you know?'s message. . .
From Frank Krygowski:
http://www.bicyclinglife.com/SafetyS...SafetyQuiz.htm

Guy

Shocking!
Ta for the link.

That's awful - I want people to think I'm really brave riding my bike to
work, I don't want them to know it's about as dangerous as DIY!

--
Sue ];(

What goes down must come up again - Confucius' Law of Mountain Biking

Bike rack [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 02:50 AM
Some questions etc.. Douglas Harrington General 10 August 17th 04 02:42 AM
Duct Tape reduces vibration! Wayne Pein Techniques 22 April 29th 04 11:35 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM