Wash DC C&O Tow Path

Old October 27th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Charles[_2_]

Default Wash DC C&O Tow Path

I am looking at riding the C&O Tow Path from Cumberland MD to DC next
summer. Most likely, I will do the 185 mile length in 2 days. Credit
card touring.

If anyone has done that or is interested in riding with me just drop a
line. I am 47 and fairly fit. I was a racer back in the day so I can
ride fairly strong.
Old October 27th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
trailgalore

"Charles" wrote in message
I am looking at riding the C&O Tow Path from Cumberland MD to DC next
summer. Most likely, I will do the 185 mile length in 2 days. Credit
card touring

If you are interested in putting your credit card to a higher use, there is
a fully supported charity ride on the canal every year in July.
Look at www.tgbt.org