Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Old April 1st 08, 03:32 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
donquijote1954

Default Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

Perhaps this is a better trike for a gladiator...

http://www.squidoo.com/triton

One speed though. How good would they be?

Old April 2nd 08, 02:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
ComandanteBanana

You may say, "What the Banana Republic of Miami has to do with
bicycling?" But it does. The old people in Miami voted for issues
dealing with Castro, and not for bike facilities. They never will,
because only the young care about it. That's why we need a Banana
Revolution...

"I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to
die in." -George McGovern

A REVOLUTION FOR THE YOUNG?
Sorry, guys, but this revolution is for the young --or at least for
the young at heart-- who care about the future, and about a quality of
life surrounding their needs.

Regrettably, they are not being enticed into politics. Important
issues like building bike facilities are kept out of the political
discourse. Simply, cunning politicians lure the elderly, who are
easily duped with the politics of fear*. Remember the 2000 elections
in Miami-Dade County. In other words: the Banana Republic relies on
the old and ignorant, while the Banana Revolution appeals to the young
and hopeful...

*80% of the young who don't vote do not live in democracy.

"Well, there's no hiding the fact that bananas taste better, and don't
contribute to Global Warming and War."

http://www.zazzle.com/donquijote1954...63034463138037
Old April 3rd 08, 04:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
ComandanteBanana

OK, I just had it with all those idiots behind the cell phone. I'm
launching...

MAD Against Cell Phone Idiots

We all know that they are more dangerous than drunk drivers, and yet
they parade their sin with pride.

By the way, why is it that in America we are proud of our sins? I've
always wondered about that whenever I see so many SUVs and motorboats
out there...

WHO WANTS TO SIT IN THE ORGANIZATION?