Clothing/shorts for touring bike ride?

Old April 13th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default Clothing/shorts for touring bike ride?

On Apr 11, 8:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 11:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
It is vulgar in the extreme for a female to talk about peeing in public.

As vulgar as you are, why bother to vainly attempt to feign that your
delicate sensibilities were offended? Thanks I needed a laugh.

Only tramps and whores do things like that. Ask your wife if she would
talk
about peeing on Usenet? Go on - ask her! I will know what to think of her
depending on her answer.

I have been informed by my wife that she has heard enough and wants to
hear nothing more of you and could care less what you think of her.
You got that?

You think it is OK for Marian Roesenberg the Jewess to be vulgar on the
Internet but not your wife?

Marain's being a Jewess is irrelevant an imaterial unless of course
you an antisemite objecting to her being a Jew. If not, then there
was no prticulr reason to introduce that fact into the discussion.

Everyone already knows what the Great Ed Dolan
thinks of you,

....except no one could care less.

but your wife is still an open question,

She is?

although of course
she was crazy to marry you. I expect she will divorce you any day now once
she learns what you have been up to on Usenet.

Already addressed this and care not to emulate your never ending
repetition.

Most sane woman do not have
any sympathy for pathetic stalkers who are given to sexual innuendo and who
befriend criminals like Ed Gin.

You know far too little about women upon which to formulate an
informed opinion. Just what is the closet queen bellyachin' here
about? Ed Dolan has publicly announced his gratitude for the
attention I have given him. What did he say? "Jim McNamara, you are
my perennial stalker. How would I ever get though the week without you
here to remind me of what a jackass I am." Just go cry on Vandeman's
shoulder for consolation. You'll not get it form me.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 13th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 11:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
It is vulgar in the extreme for a female to talk about peeing in public.

As vulgar as you are, why bother to vainly attempt to feign that your
delicate sensibilities were offended? Thanks I needed a laugh.

Only tramps and whores do things like that. Ask your wife if she would
talk
about peeing on Usenet? Go on - ask her! I will know what to think of her
depending on her answer.

I have been informed by my wife that she has heard enough and wants to
hear nothing more of you and could care less what you think of her
so. You got that?

You think it is OK for Marian Roesenberg the Jewess to be vulgar on the
Internet but not your wife?

Does the particular sentence make any sense to anyone? My wife is
neither vulgar nor does she post to this or any other newsgroup. Ed
do yourself and everyone esle a favor and seek professional help. You
are badly in need.

Everyone already knows what the Great Ed Dolan
thinks of you, but your wife is still an open question, although of course
she was crazy to marry you. I expect she will divorce you any day now once
she learns what you have been up to on Usenet. Most sane woman do not have

Old April 13th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Jews have a well deserved reputation for being vulgar and tasteless,
especially when it comes to sex. That is why they do so well in show
business and Hollywood. Did you not know this?
[...]

Most sane woman do not have
any sympathy for pathetic stalkers who are given to sexual innuendo and
who
befriend criminals like Ed Gin.

You know far too little about women upon which to formulate an
informed opinion. Just what is the closet queen bellyachin' here
about? Ed Dolan has publicly announced his gratitude for the
attention I have given him. What did he say? "Jim McNamara, you are
my perennial stalker. How would I ever get though the week without you
here to remind me of what a jackass I am." Just go cry on Vandeman's
shoulder for consolation. You'll not get it form me.

JimmyMac is a pathetic stalker who is given to sexual innuendo and who
befriends criminals like Ed Gin. What else do we ever have to know about
him?

Old April 13th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

So you think it is OK for Marian Rosenberg the Jewess to be vulgar but not
your own wife. Why is that? Please explain yourself. If it is OK for Marian
to talk about peeing on the Internet, why is it not OK for your wife to talk
about peeing on the Inernet?

Frankly, I would not mind peeing on the Internet myself if I thought I could
short it out by so doing.

Old April 14th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 11:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
It is vulgar in the extreme for a female to talk about peeing in
public.

As vulgar as you are, why bother to vainly attempt to feign that your
delicate sensibilities were offended? Thanks I needed a laugh.

Only tramps and whores do things like that. Ask your wife if she would
talk
about peeing on Usenet? Go on - ask her! I will know what to think of
her
depending on her answer.

I have been informed by my wife that she has heard enough and wants to
hear nothing more of you and could care less what you think of her.
You got that?

You think it is OK for Marian Roesenberg the Jewess to be vulgar on the
Internet but not your wife?

Marain's being a Jewess is irrelevant an immaterial unless of course
you an antisemite objecting to her being a Jew. If not, then there
was no prticular reason to introduce that fact into the discussion.

Jews have a well deserved reputation for being vulgar and tasteless,
especially when it comes to sex. That is why they do so well in show
business and Hollywood. Did you not know this?
[...]

So you are an antisemite then and this ha as much to do about being
Jewish as anything else

Most sane woman do not have
any sympathy for pathetic stalkers who are given to sexual innuendo and
who
befriend criminals like Ed Gin.

You know far too little about women upon which to formulate an
informed opinion. Just what is the closet queen bellyachin' here
about? Ed Dolan has publicly announced his gratitude for the
attention I have given him. What did he say? "Jim McNamara, you are
my perennial stalker. How would I ever get though the week without you
here to remind me of what a jackass I am." Just go cry on Vandeman's
shoulder for consolation. You'll not get it form me.

JimmyMac is a pathetic stalker who is given to sexual innuendo and who
befriends criminals like Ed Gin. What else do we ever have to know about
him?

I'm not sure you said that enough for it to sink in yet. Care to copy
and paste your inane boilerplate again? Ed Dolan has a head bigger
than the house he inherited form his parents who unoftunately brought
him into this world. What more do we ever have to know about him?

Those who count in life know me for what and who I am. Who in your
life matters and to whom do you matter. You will die the lonely man
that you are. First you were ... then you weren't ... then we all
rejoiced.

Old April 14th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Trying to put words in my mouth are you? Where pray tell did I voice
an opinion about what my wife does or does not post on the internet,
either pro or con? I haven't, but as usual, you have again issued
unfounded accusations with no corroboration whatsoever. This is a
polite way of calling you what you in fact are... a LIAR! I said
several things all of which have apparently escaped your poor powers
of perception. My wife does not post to Usenet forums (her choice)
and she is not part an parcel of this discussion anymore and never
should have been. Furthermore, I have already voiced my opinion about
what Marian Rosengberg's post and will not be drawn into emulating you
with cyclical redundancy. Do you have a reading or a retention
problem. Go back and read what I wrote.

Frankly, I would not mind peeing on the Internet myself if I thought I could
short it out by so doing.

Frankly I wouldn't mind ****ing on your grave, so be accommodating and
make it soon.

Old April 15th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Nope - "Jews have a well deserved reputation for being vulgar and tasteless,
especially when it comes to sex. That is why they do so well in show
business and Hollywood. Did you not know this?" - Ed Dolan

[...]

him?" - Ed Dolan

Old April 15th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

about peeing on the Inernet?" - Ed Dolan

Frankly, I would not mind peeing on the Internet myself if I thought I
could
short it out by so doing.

Frankly I wouldn't mind ****ing on your grave, so be accommodating and
make it soon.

Beware of wishing anyone dead before their time. All that does is summon the
Grim Reaper - for you!

Old April 15th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

So you are an antisemite then and this is as much about being
Jewish as anything else

Nope - "Jews have a well deserved reputation for being vulgar and tasteless,
especially when it comes to sex. That is why they do so well in show
business and Hollywood. Did you not know this?" - Ed Dolan

Repetition is a **** poor substitute for reason, logic and argument.
That is so fundamental that I should not have had to mention that to
you.

[...]

Don't hurt yourself. OK, I realize that you are so unimaginative and
deficient in debating skills that you have nothing better to offer,
but I caution you that that all this repetitious copy and past
boilerplate might earn you you a repetitive stress injury.