PING: Memphis Unicycle Club

Old April 19th 05, 05:58 PM
mucRider

Default PING: Memphis Unicycle Club

To any MUC members out there....

If you are coming to the practice tonght and you have a digital camera,
could you bring your camera?

I need a current picture for a PR article and they want the photo as
soon as possible.

--
mucRider - From the Over 50 Group

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.
mucRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6119

Old April 19th 05, 06:29 PM
Memphis Mud

I'll tell the family.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

"winter in peanut butter comes turquoise" -Greg Harper
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old April 19th 05, 08:31 PM
mucRider

M.M.

Don't make a special trip. I can delay this photo thing until next
Monday and maybe get a photo over the weekend.