Bishop's U. Uni Club Video

Old April 20th 05, 04:58 AM
evil-nick

Default Bishop's U. Uni Club Video

Well, it's the end of the semester, which also happens to be the end of
the first semester of the Bishop's University unicycle Club! To
commemorate such an event, we made a small video showcasing some of our
members. Nothing spectacular, this isn't TWNR or U2. Just some people
who have been riding for a while (Mike, Stuart, Louri and I) and some
who just started this semester (Ed, Alain, and Adrian).
Oh, and diabolos too!
'BUUC Movie #2!!!' (http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/2005vids/buuc2small.wmv)

--
evil-nick - Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Freestyle Club tylercox Unicycling 13 March 24th 05 09:52 PM
setting up a unicycle club MrBoogiejuice Unicycling 15 November 15th 04 05:24 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Need Video Advice zach_jucha Unicycling 4 September 26th 03 09:36 PM