Buying on the net

Old September 27th 04, 12:58 PM
DaveB

Default Buying on the net

If someone is wrong and they repeat themselves over and over they don't
suddenly become right through repetition.

Bah hah hah (anyone remember that crazy laugh Arnold had in Happy Days).
You're so funny DRS. Funny, yet so sad.

DaveB

Old September 27th 04, 01:01 PM
DRS

"DaveB" wrote in message

If someone is wrong and they repeat themselves over and over they
don't suddenly become right through repetition.

Bah hah hah (anyone remember that crazy laugh Arnold had in Happy
Days). You're so funny DRS. Funny, yet so sad.

I'm not sad in the least. Perhaps you should worry about the beam in your
own eye rather than the mote in mine.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 27th 04, 01:01 PM
mfhor

DRS Wrote:
"mfhor" wrote in messag

DRS Wrote

lordy. its like groundhog day... :rolleyes

Yep. You just keep repeating yourself over and over and over. Th
sa
thing is you're still wrong every single time

No-one is wrong every single time. Not even you, in your own slightl
warped frame of reference.[/color

If someone is wrong and they repeat themselves over and over they don'
suddenly become right through repetition

The interesting, and slightly sad, things that pop out when DRS get
carried away are worth scanning these threads for. Everyone els

seem
to have given up on him, as he tries yet again to prove that he i

th
most intelligent person in the room. He pretends to have the jump o
logic and commonsense, yet he can't hold a discussion with someon

wh
disagrees with him without calling them names, and invoking Usene

You did not merely disagree with me. You've tried that bull**** onc
befor
and I shot it to pieces. If that was all you had done I would neve
hav
responded as I did. Everything you subsequently wrote based on tha
foundation of clay is therefore moot. You went out of your way to b
offensive as you could and you got your **** thrown back at you wit
interest, as it deserved. You're the arsehole, not me, as an
reasonabl
reading of thread makes abundantly clear

-

A: Top-posters

Ha haha ho hohohohehehehehe

"the arsehole"

hahaha hohoh hehehehe

M "risible"

--
mfhor

Old September 27th 04, 01:12 PM
mfhor

DRS Wrote:
"DaveB" wrote in messag

If someone is wrong and they repeat themselves over and over the
don't suddenly become right through repetition

Bah hah hah (anyone remember that crazy laugh Arnold had in Happ
Days). You're so funny DRS. Funny, yet so sad

I'm not sad in the least. Perhaps you should worry about the beam i
you
own eye rather than the mote in mine

-

A: Top-posters

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! He think's he's Jesus, now. BWAHAHAHA! "Blessed ar
the meek, the peacemakers . . . . " BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (rotfl)

M "Godbod"

--
mfhor

Old September 27th 04, 01:14 PM
aeek

DRS Wrote:
"mfhor" wrote in message

DRS Wrote:

lordy. its like groundhog day...

I still don't see how we're going to get to the romantic ending

--
aeek

Old September 27th 04, 01:20 PM
mfhor

aeek Wrote:
I still don't see how we're going to get to the romantic ending.

I think 'irreconcilable differences' are the order of the day, aeek
sorry to disappoint. Euurggghh. A terrible image of a DRS tonguie ha
just flashed across my brainpan. EUURRGGH! You *******!!! Now I have t
go and wash my BRAIN!

M "if you didn't laugh you'd be a miserable *******"

--
mfhor

Old September 27th 04, 01:42 PM
cfsmtb

Errr, get a room?

BTW, for those viewing aus.bicycle via cycling forums, what's your tak
on these torturous top-posting torments?

Light entertainment for lurkers, friendly fire for flamers o
unnecessary bollox for those seeking meaningful cycling conversations

cfsmtb

Old September 27th 04, 01:49 PM
DRS

"cfsmtb" wrote in
message
Errr, get a room?

BTW, for those viewing aus.bicycle via cycling forums, what's your
take on these torturous top-posting torments?

If they don't like Usenet they shouldn't be here. It's not rocket science.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 27th 04, 01:58 PM
cfsmtb

DRS Wrote:
If they don't like Usenet they shouldn't be here. It's not rocke
science.QUOTE]

Homework Time:
http://www.cyclingforums.com/t74445.htm

--
cfsmtb

Old September 27th 04, 02:01 PM
mfhor

cfsmtb Wrote:
Errr, get a room?

BTW, for those viewing aus.bicycle via cycling forums, what's your tak
on these torturous top-posting torments?

Light entertainment for lurkers, friendly fire for flamers o
unnecessary bollox for those seeking meaningful cycling conversations

Oh dear, i've trodden on some more toes. It's all about the tone,
suppose.

Don't care to stay on-topic for too long, it gets boring. Everything i
connected to everything else, you should know that. Like the Net
Castigate browsing habits, not me. It's a fair cop guv'nor. Society i
to blame.

M"@#$&"

--
mfhor

Buying a bike unseen Dukester General 26 July 27th 05 01:20 PM
Bike buying suggestion OklahomaDave General 11 January 7th 05 04:23 AM
general buying advice please David UK 9 June 25th 04 09:57 PM
Buying in Germany GreyFx2 Recumbent Biking 2 March 22nd 04 08:51 AM
Buying mail order from Italy Me UK 15 December 7th 03 07:41 PM