BC Discussion Thread

Old October 21st 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Beaver1

Default BC Discussion Thread

Seeing as just about every other kind of riding has its own thread...

Lets have a place to collect all of this bc talk, that is currently
scattered about the forums. I just picked up a Bedford Trials BC wheel
earlier this week, and it is an absolute blast to ride! I've been on it
all week, and can't wait to take it to a skate park later to shoot down
some ramps (something that has always been a dream for me to do on a
unicycle).

I know I am not alone, so lets have a little sub-forum designed purely
to discuss this prehistoric innovation. Discuss!

--
Beaver1
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 21st 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

yunisyko wrote:
ya dude, BC is great....i'd say i'm pretty good. i only practise
sometimes....it's one of those things i only do occasionally, to take a
little break form regular unicycling....

i can hit some pretty big ups(thats my favorite thing to do) about two
feet.

hitting stair cases is fun too. as in riding down em'

i doubt this thread willl be very active seeing as all the good riders
dont ride much or at all anymore.

I have a bc but never really rode enough to get good it was way to hot
here when i got it so i threw it in the corner i was thinking about
getting it out now that is is starting to be 70-80 degree days.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~oo~Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster~oo~
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 21st 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45435

--
zfreak220

pshf.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 30th 07, 07:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Lol at BC thread.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Excuse me, is your fridge running? Because if it is it's probably
running like you, very homosexually.
-Peter Griffin
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 30th 07, 09:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

I like BCing myself and this is a good thread.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 30th 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

I just bought Isaac's BC. Just waiting for him to send it.
Hopefully it gets here before it snows too much...

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

And get 'LOST' (www.lost.eu/69d9c).
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bike Psycho

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=snKZeI...eature=related

Pretty cool.

Haaaa! Sick. Awesome idea

--
Bike Psycho

My ride: Kris Holm XC 24"
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 10:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

How do you look at BC-ers with leg protector thingies (the metal stuff
that keeps your leg from rubbing against the tire)? Clever, or sissy?
I was thinking about making them, but then I watched a couple of
videos, and nobody actually has them

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Triball wrote:
How do you look at BC-ers with leg protector thingies (the metal stuff
that keeps your leg from rubbing against the tire)? Clever, or sissy?
I was thinking about making them, but then I watched a couple of
videos, and nobody actually has them

That's because after a while, they get a sense of knowing how to keep
their legs from rubbing against the tyre. Me thinks.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 13th 08, 11:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

That may be true, but what's stopping them from keeping it. It's way
more practical, and you can ride one footed easier