"Where no MUni has gone before...."

Old December 29th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default "Where no MUni has gone before...."

Went to Vasques Rocks this last Saturday to shoot some footage for a
little -Star Trek- spoof, since the location was used for at least one
famous episode. Then Sunday, I rode MUni at a local trail with Jeremy,
visiting from Mass., and then we went to Venice beach for more fun
one-wheeling and Jetty-jumping! (way sandy-slippery on the rocks!) I was
very impressed with J's riding skills!

It was a very fun-filled day of riding, and we *both* had pinch flats!
There's not a lot of high-flying crazy stuff-we just had a blast and so
I'm posting this here since half of it is the Muni-Trek spoof. The
parody is really corny, but that's how I planned it. Right down to the
bad wig and cutout "phaser". And look for a "guest-starring" role by
Jeremy!

Watch past the end credits to see us "busted" by the cops!

Comments are appreciated! Thanks all!

UniGeezer: "Where no MUni has gone
before..." on Vimeo

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 29th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Haha, nice video Terry. I hate it when the rocks are wet and sandy. It
makes riding them that much harder. Watch it around those edges BTW, you
might lose your uni or fall in.

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 29th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

MuniAddict;1160109 wrote:
[...]

(http://www.vimeo.com/2658168)

I had a ton of fun.
While riding with you the time just flew!
The video came out great, well worth the 55 minute vimeo wait!
I'll ride with you next year, I guarantee without fear.
Why am I rhyming? Just darn awful timing.
I guess all just have to say silver, because no words rhyme with that.

Phew, much better. I'm really glad that you found the priceline bit!
And do you think you could email me the 5 set rev?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 29th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Michaelgoround;1160120 wrote:
Haha, nice video Terry. I hate it when the rocks are wet and sandy. It
makes riding them that much harder. Watch it around those edges BTW, you
might lose your uni or fall in.

Yeah, after seeing Jackie's last fall I'm a lot more aware of the
dangers! Here's the wardrobe for "Captain James T. Unigeezer"

30487

30488

|Filename: DSC06944.JPG |

Old December 29th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Wow 77 views already but only 2 comments, and one was Jeremy who was
*in* the video lol. Comon guys we worked are butts off to make this.

Old December 29th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

MuniAddict;1160169 wrote:
Wow 77 views already but only 2 comments, and one was Jeremy who was
*in* the video lol. Comon guys we worked are butts off to make this.

It would seem that Jeremy is 'stealing'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75109) all your
comments.

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 29th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Michaelgoround;1160208 wrote:
It would seem that Jeremy is 'stealing'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75109) all your
comments.

Haha that's ok, I got yours! I knew about him putting that thread and
even asked him to emphasize leaving comments lol! Seems that helped. I
guess it doesn't really matter which thread the comments go to, as long
as I get some, it's all good! And in just 3 hours since posting it,
there's been nearly 200 views, so that's pretty decent!

Old December 29th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Here's the Youtube version as Jackie requested. If you go the the actual
yotube page you can watch it in HQ by clicking that at the bottom right
of the screen.

YouTube - UniGeezer:

Old December 30th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

MuniAddict;1160211 wrote:
I guess it doesn't really matter which thread the comments go to, as
long as I get some, it's all good!

Here's a cookie.
[image:
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Pet...12005484.jpeg]

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
Old December 30th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Always love your videos. Especially when they are at the site of the
worlds worst fight scene! haha

--
EliB

-Eli Brill