Footplant Variations

Old April 18th 05, 01:36 AM
litldude2

Default Footplant Variations

A few days ago i got interested in footplants so i decided to learn a
few different variations. I made a short movie its in he
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album574 its called footplants. The title
got all messed up so its on 2 lines but i dont really care enough to
change it. The footplants arent flowy yet but i need to work on that I
thought i invented the 360 unispin footplant but then i did a
search Can anyone else think of more variations?

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Old April 18th 05, 01:42 AM
unicyclepa

you could do a 180 body spin than ride backwords

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old April 18th 05, 02:58 AM
drewation

youre are the coolest kid ever good job

--
drewation - team YAMS member

'SUNIC home page' (http://www.sunic.s5.com)
'SUNIC gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/sunic)
drewation wrote:
*Beware of the tyler *

drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old April 18th 05, 04:00 AM
caw89

creativity A+. Xavier did a real cool one, I think it was a 540 in his
vid street motion....

http://xaviercollos.jexiste.fr/video.html

--
caw89 - Cody

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery
New stuff: Rock Jumpin

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old April 18th 05, 04:38 AM
Catboy

Just would like to give musical credit to:

Nikkfurie - The A La Menthe

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
'Moab MUniFest 2005 Pictures!!!'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album553)

Old April 18th 05, 05:25 AM
James_Potter

very nice! I would say your footplants are already very smooth, but what
could make them better is if they're just a little.... faster, I guess?
It just seems like you pause for too long. or something. nice job
anyway!

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old April 18th 05, 05:29 AM
revengeofthemole

you could start doing footplants on your bc wheel that'd be rather
impressive.

i was wondering how that fusion airseat has been working for you? is it
much better than the original kh foam padded seat? any less bulky? and
keep up your good work

--
revengeofthemole - the joe

no signurature
revengeofthemole's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8220

Old April 18th 05, 06:08 AM
litldude2

Thanks everyone.

revengeofthemole wrote:
*you could start doing footplants on your bc wheel that'd be rather
impressive.*

I think ill try bc foot plants later this week, i think ill have to
grab the wheel or wedge my foot in the platform alot so it doesnt fall.
landing will be the hardest part.

revengeofthemole wrote:
* was wondering how that fusion airseat has been working for you? is
it much better than the original kh foam padded seat? any less bulky?
and keep up your good work *

I really like it, its so much better for sif, my hands are small so it
was hard for me to hold it. I like it more than the origional foam its
easier to do freestyle stuff because there is less bulk and its easier
to take in and out of my legs for sif and sib.

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Old April 18th 05, 12:39 PM
onetrack

what about a footplant handflip. like a crankflip, but spin the wheel
with your hand. you are smooth, but i think the faster (less foot time
on the bench) the better.

--
onetrack - that gliding guy

member of thedan.com unicycle team

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil

onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

Old April 19th 05, 12:26 AM
litldude2

onetrack wrote:
*what about a footplant handflip. like a crankflip, but spin the wheel
with your hand. you are smooth, but i think the faster (less foot time
on the bench) the better. *

I was actually trying a footplant where i swung the frame around then as
a dropped the wheel to catch the seat, i spun the wheel with my hand. I
never got it good enough to film it.

--
litldude2 - Spencer