One-Liner Fun

Old January 23rd 06, 07:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default One-Liner Fun

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Hells [sic] Bells...

If one can't spell a phrase properly, why does he persist
in overusing it? Is he stupid or what?

Have you not noted my signature? I am Great and you are a dwarf. That means
I can write anything any damn way I please. If you don't like, you can lump
it. So why don't you?

... if I were writing for Atlantic Monthly...

They would suggest that you dump it in the Pacific.

I engage with others... that is... why I am not a troll.

Actually, that is the exact definition of a TROLL - a
dark, unpleasant persona who stakes out a bridge (like
ARBR) and pounces upon everyone who comes along, growling
and stamping around, maybe even gnawing at a leg. Simple,
inarguable fact: Ed = TROLL!

Review the messages of Ed Gin from last winter. He was never responsive
although I tried at first to engage him. He was a troll and I am not. Worse
yet, he was a spamming troll who posted on threads that were irrelevant to
his subject, which was all about going fast on some kind of crazy bike.

If and when others do not find me interesting it will be
time for me to find greener pastures.

If? IF?!!! The TROLL's idea of a private joke, I suppose.
The TROLL redefinition of 'interesting' is: irritating.
For the record, 'when' was at least two years ago. Hard
evidence abounds in ARBR archives - oh, but the TROLL
never looks up anything or goes to links. During his many
'final farewells' (another bit of private TROLL humor?),
has any real human poster at ARBR ever asked the TROLL to
stay or welcomed his return? Nope, I'm pretty sure that
there's no one here who wants to even 'date', much less
become 'engaged' with this TROLL!

Wayne Leggett finds me extremely interesting as this thread died and went to
hell ages ago. But still he persists. That is a compliment to me of course.
Yes, I remain the most interesting person ever to post to Usenet in its
entire history. That goes without saying, but I will say it anyway because I
am so Great.

The sad truth is that the TROLL considers ARBR a very
green pasture. He has an utterly selfish disregard for
anyone else's time, energy, peace of mind, sense of
camaraderie or expectations of the newsgroup's utility.
There have been - historically, for the most part - no
other TROLLS here, and he has (sickly) enjoyed a sense
of uniqueness, and all too often being the center of a
lot of attention, even though it is all negative.

See Ed Gin's posts from last winter. He was the only troll ever to infest
ARBR that I am aware of. I am comabative and that is all I am (besides being
Great of course).

Teddy [Kennedy] is a thorough going [sic - again]
skunk[;] I will connect with him more than I ever
could with any woman.

[...]

I do not like overly long words and I do not like semicolons, or did I
already say that once or twice before. Oh, by the way, I still don't like
compound words either. The longest word I have used recently was
meaninglessness. God, that is one ugly looking word. It sounds bad too.
Let's leave the long words to the Germans and the semicolons to the verse
scribblers like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. I have taken this thread to RBM so they can enjoy Wayne Leggett, the
Poet of ARBR (familiarly known as the Poet of Poop), making a fool of
himself. Maybe they can make some sense out of him, because I sure can't. I
mean, I just get so tired of calling him an idiot all the time. Wayne
Leggett is mainly into ass and sex like all failed poets. I have deleted
from this message his customary allusions to ass and sex to spare the
sensitivities of RBM members.

Old January 24th 06, 07:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Hey ARBR folks and whoever else Ed is annoying lately -

The old BS blaster bleated:

I have taken this thread to RBM so [BLAH, BLAH, BLAH]...
I am very much opposed to cross-posting. I am only doing
a very limited amount of it with RBM in the hopes of
[BLAH, BLAH, BLAH]...

No phony explanations or lying rationalizations needed -
it's a natural process for a cross poster to become a
cross-poster; it's called degeneration. The only thing
the TROLL has said on the subject that I believe is:

That way lies bedlam.

More TROLLish treatise:

... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass
and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex...

Is that connection hardwired in this TROLL's brain, or
is it yet another "mysterious allusion" to his personal
preferences which we are expected to 'glean from his
prolix profundity'?

Interestingly, the TROLL who swears:

I never edit posts... I respond completely...

seems to have missed on both counts with his last
(half-assed) reply to mine. Maybe since he cross-posted
it to RBM, he wanted to avoid a bit of self-embarrassment
for hinting at a more intimate relationship with Senator
Kennedy than being merely 'bridge partners'. Even if the
devious deviant has given up denying his limp-wristed
leanings, I suspect he would still prefer that no other
Usenet groups learn he's lusting for a left-wing liberal.

He also seems to have either ignored or accepted my direct
answer to this question:

During his many 'final farewells' (another bit of
private TROLL humor?), has any real human poster at
ARBR ever asked the TROLL to stay or welcomed his
return? Nope...

But it seems to me that Ed had a bit of an off night. Was
he maybe spending too much time viewing and re-viewing
pirated VCDs of 'Brokeback Mountain' to meet his usual
quota of bigoted BS on Usenet?

I can't decided [sic] whether I am more a King, a Great
Saint or a God!

I'm sure that he would find a much better fit if he would
simply expand his categories to include pitiable speller
and TROLL. After all as I, along with many others, have
pointed out:

... that is the persona [Ed has] assumed for Usenet
purposes.

Well, most of us do the best we can with whatever brains
and talents we have; a person who does less but claims
he is capable of much, much more is almost always a
bald-faced liar. The question remains: Is Ed truly dumb
enough to believe he can BS his way through a brick wall?

Like any monkey on a typewriter is bound to do eventually
Ol' Fumble Fingers did come up with one good (even if
hopelessly unoriginal) suggestion:

Maybe we [TROLLS] could get our own newsgroup where all
we would ever do is slam one another.

Could, should and please! And hey, why not call it Monkey
Island? I hope the fools have fun. As always, I'm ready
to get back to recumbents here.

More? ...
Wayne

Old January 25th 06, 01:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

LoGo USA wrote:
More TROLLish treatise:

... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass
and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex...

Hmmm... See
http://www.arur.de/liegerad-cartoons..._lzgallery_pi1[showUid]=77&tx_lzgallery_pi1[old]=5x5x1&tx_lzgallery_pi1[pic]=15&tx_lzgallery_pi1[colrows]=1x1.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old January 25th 06, 08:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

All top posters are idiots!

Anyone who does give any attributions is also an idiot!
[...]

More TROLLish treatise:

... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex... ass
and sex... ass and sex... ass and sex...

Don't believe me? Just review his previous post and you will see his mindset
displayed in all its glory. His poetry on ARBR is full of nothing but
allusions to ass and sex. A failed poet is a fearsome thing to contemplate.
[...]

He also seems to have either ignored or accepted my direct
answer to this question:

During his many 'final farewells' (another bit of
private TROLL humor?), has any real human poster at
ARBR ever asked the TROLL to stay or welcomed his
return? Nope...

Wayne Leggett never gets any responses at all except from me. All the world
knows that poets are sissies and are into themselves. He likes to use lots
of ellipses, colons, semicolons and brackets to show us how dumb he is. But
he does not have to prove anything to me. I KNOW how dumb he is. He is dummy
dumb. I mean dumber than dumb. Like dumb, dumb, dumb.
[...]

Well, most of us do the best we can with whatever brains
and talents we have; a person who does less but claims
he is capable of much, much more is almost always a
bald-faced liar. The question remains: Is Ed truly dumb
enough to believe he can BS his way through a brick wall?

I would be a fool to waste much time and effort on newgroups that are full
of nothing but idiots. But is Wayne Leggett telling us that this is as goods
he gets. Reread what he has written and come to your own conclusions.

Like any monkey on a typewriter is bound to do eventually
Ol' Fumble Fingers did come up with one good (even if
hopelessly unoriginal) suggestion:

Maybe we [TROLLS] could get our own newsgroup where all
we would ever do is slam one another.

Could, should and please! And hey, why not call it Monkey
Island? I hope the fools have fun. As always, I'm ready
to get back to recumbents here.

I believe Wayne Leggett has a bike shop (selling recumbent trikes named
LoGo) somewhere in these United States. Would you want to buy a bike from
him or, God forbid, go for a bike ride with him? He used to post his website
address as part of his signature, but he has stopped doing that. He is no
doubt ashamed of himself the way he has been carrying on.

The problem as I see it is that he is jealous of me. Well, I don't blame
him. There is a lot to be jealous of. Hells Bells, if I were him I would be
jealous of me too.