Singapore

Old September 30th 05, 06:14 AM
Theo Bekkers

Default Singapore

I'm going to spend the next week in Singapore and then a week cruising on
the Virgo.

Fight amongst yourselves whilst I'm gone. :-)

Theo

Old September 30th 05, 06:45 AM
SteveA

Theo Bekkers Wrote:
I'm going to spend the next week in Singapore and then a week cruising
on
the Virgo.

Fight amongst yourselves whilst I'm gone. :-)

Theo

Hey Theo,

do you mean to say there is no internet cafe on the Virgo?

Enjoy your trip

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old September 30th 05, 06:57 AM
MikeyOz

Theo Bekkers Wrote:
I'm going to spend the next week in Singapore and then a week cruising
on
the Virgo.

Fight amongst yourselves whilst I'm gone. :-)

Theo

you should look up the Singapore Bike Hash, see if they are riding
when you are over there.... http://www.twa.com.sg/sbh/index.html

I hired my bike from Melanie @ Two Wheel Action

great place....

--
MikeyOz

Old September 30th 05, 08:04 AM
Jules

Theo Bekkers wrote:
I'm going to spend the next week in Singapore and then a week cruising on
the Virgo.

Man, how many newsgroups did you post this to?

You'll be sorely missed I'm sure ;-)

RR: Singapore Bike Hash. My experience MikeyOz Australia 6 June 28th 05 11:02 AM
Vote for pedal power cfsmtb Australia 5 January 18th 05 10:26 AM
Anybody from Melbourne or Singapore? GizmoDuck Unicycling 7 July 22nd 04 04:34 AM
sinclair launches world's smallest folding bike davek UK 111 July 14th 04 10:22 AM