Jeremy Vine - Radio 2 NOW

Old August 1st 06, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Default Jeremy Vine - Radio 2 NOW

Discussion about Mad Ken's idea for licensing cyclists. I'm not
listening any more because I'm getting wound up and I'm supposed to be
working!

Listen Again on the BBC website for anyone that misses it. Glad I don't
have anything to do with London.

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old August 1st 06, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
dkahn400

Paul Boyd wrote:
Discussion about Mad Ken's idea for licensing cyclists. I'm not
listening any more because I'm getting wound up and I'm supposed to be
working!

Don't bother getting wound up. The idea is a non-starter, as Ken
himself is no doubt perfectly well aware.

--
Dave...

Old August 1st 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alistair Gunn

dkahn400 twisted the electrons to say:
Paul Boyd wrote:
Discussion about Mad Ken's idea for licensing cyclists. I'm not
listening any more because I'm getting wound up and I'm supposed to be
working!

Don't bother getting wound up.

ITYM don't bother listening to the Jeremy Vine show? Now matter what the
topic there's sure to be some loon get airtime with an idea that makes
you wish you could go round to their location with a clue-by-four ...
grins
Old August 1st 06, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Clayton

But, the cycling bloke conducted himself very well and sensibly.
However the "motoring" bloke came over (to me) as pretty mean minded - and
predictable.

--
John Clayton
www.calder-clarion.co.uk

Old August 1st 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alistair Gunn

John Clayton twisted the electrons to say:
But, the cycling bloke conducted himself very well and sensibly.
However the "motoring" bloke came over (to me) as pretty mean minded - and
predictable.

To be fair, the experts are generally pretty good ... It's the members
of the public that tend to get my blood pressure up!
Old August 2nd 06, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

Alistair Gunn wrote:

To be fair, the experts are generally pretty good ... It's the members
of the public that tend to get my blood pressure up!

Plus various of the questions from the host, which tend to be the sort
of thing that can't properly be answered simply followed by digging
around because they weren't answered simply...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Jeremy Vine TODAY wafflycat UK 19 June 23rd 06 06:53 PM
Clear Channel Radio Update Steven Goodridge General 8 November 8th 03 07:39 PM
Bicyclists take on radio empire http://www.aussieseek.com General 3 November 5th 03 10:02 AM
Bicyclists take on radio empire http://www.aussieseek.com Social Issues 1 November 4th 03 04:01 PM
Clear Channel Radio DJs threatening cyclists, again! Corvus Corvax Social Issues 30 October 3rd 03 01:12 PM