Tom Sherman is French!

Old May 3rd 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman is French!

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/2/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Ed could improve the newsgroups if he stopped trolling.

Tom Sherman could improve America if he would emigrate to France.

Well, some of my ancestors did live in Normandy for a while, before moving
back north to Scandinavia.

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, return to the land of your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old May 4th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Jeff Liebermann

On Tue, 3 May 2011 17:43:34 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/2/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Ed could improve the newsgroups if he stopped trolling.

Tom Sherman could improve America if he would emigrate to France.

Well, some of my ancestors did live in Normandy for a while, before moving
back north to Scandinavia.

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, return to the land of your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

If the Kensington Runestone is eventually proven authentic, then the
Scandinavian explorers that discovered Minnesota and left the stone,
have a potential land claim to the area.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Minnesota#European_exploration
If Israel can enforce a 3500 year old land claim, a 500 year old land
claim should be comparatively easy (assuming they hire a Jewish
lawyer).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old May 4th 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 May 2011 17:43:34 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, [Tom Sherman] return to
the land of your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

If the Kensington Runestone is eventually proven authentic, then the
Scandinavian explorers that discovered Minnesota and left the stone,
have a potential land claim to the area.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Minnesota#European_exploration
If Israel can enforce a 3500 year old land claim, a 500 year old land
claim should be comparatively easy (assuming they hire a Jewish
lawyer).

The worst abomination in this world is a secular liberal Jew. Where the hell
is your racial pride? Christ, there is no one in this world who is dumber
than a dumb Jew! The next thing you will be telling us is that you are an
atheist. Leave that to us fallen away Roman Catholics - you god damn ****ing
moron!

Tom Sherman is a dumb Liberal Asshole who does not know **** about anything
other than his engineering specialty, but I expect more from a Jew. Either
get some smarts or get lost!

Old May 4th 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/3/2011 5:43 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 5/2/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Ed could improve the newsgroups if he stopped trolling.

Tom Sherman could improve America if he would emigrate to France.

Well, some of my ancestors did live in Normandy for a while, before moving
back north to Scandinavia.

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, return to the land of your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

I am from and live in the Western Hemisphere, therefore, by definition I
am an American. pfft

Notice Ed Dolan does not mention those "USians" who have Israeli
passports and lobby for the interests of Israel over the US.

Imagine the outcry and legal crackdown if those of Iranian, Chinese,
Mexican, or even British descent did the same. Why do the Jews get to
behave in a manner that would be tolerated by no other group?

"Indeed one of the most crucial questions we have to confront
here is how to say what we think about Israel and its Jewish
lobbies and still be humanists. I believe that the answer is
to admit that we are confronted with an ideology that dismisses
our notion of humanism, kindness and compassion. To a certain
degree we are confronted here with a deep challenge: ‘how shall
we perform kindness to the unkind." - Gilad Atzmon

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 4th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/3/2011 5:43 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
On 5/2/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Ed could improve the newsgroups if he stopped trolling.

Tom Sherman could improve America if he would emigrate to France.

Well, some of my ancestors did live in Normandy for a while, before
moving
back north to Scandinavia.

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, return to the land of
your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

I am from and live in the Western Hemisphere, therefore, by definition I
am an American. pfft

Listen up you dumb ass ****ing moron, being an American has to do with
ideology and spirit and has next to nothing to do with geography. You are a
French ******* to the core. Go there and be damned!

Notice Ed Dolan does not mention those "USians" who have Israeli passports
and lobby for the interests of Israel over the US.

US interests and Israeli interests are identical.

Imagine the outcry and legal crackdown if those of Iranian, Chinese,
Mexican, or even British descent did the same. Why do the Jews get to
behave in a manner that would be tolerated by no other group?

What the hell are Jews doing that is against the interests of the US?

Old May 4th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan Exhibits Antisemitism and Stereotyping

On 5/3/2011 9:23 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Jeff wrote in message
On Tue, 3 May 2011 17:43:34 -0500, "Edward
wrote:

[...]

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, [Tom Sherman] return to
the land of your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

If the Kensington Runestone is eventually proven authentic, then the
Scandinavian explorers that discovered Minnesota and left the stone,
have a potential land claim to the area.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Minnesota#European_exploration
If Israel can enforce a 3500 year old land claim, a 500 year old land
claim should be comparatively easy (assuming they hire a Jewish
lawyer).

The worst abomination in this world is a secular liberal Jew.

And Ed Dolan accuses others of antisemitism?
rhetorical question

Where the hell is your racial pride?

Uh Ed, Jews are a tribal group, not a race. Unless you consider Khazari
(Ashkenazi), Berber (Sephardi), Sub-Saharan African (Ethiopian), Indian
(Bene Israel), Persian and Arabic (Mizrahi) peoples to be all the same race.

Christ, there is no one in this world who is dumber than a dumb Jew!

Jesus (PBUH) was of course, both a Jew and murdered by the Jews.

The next thing you will be telling us is that you are an
atheist. Leave that to us fallen away Roman Catholics - you god damn ****ing
moron!

Tom Sherman is a dumb Liberal Asshole who does not know **** about anything

I am a universalist, not a liberal. Duh.

other than his engineering specialty, but I expect more from a Jew. Either
get some smarts or get lost!

Funny comment, considering how ignorant Ed Dolan is [1] about Jews and
Jewish culture.

[1] Ignorance not limited to these, of course.

Old May 4th 11, 05:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman - Jew Hater and Hitler Lover

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/3/2011 9:23 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The worst abomination in this world is a secular liberal Jew.

And Ed Dolan accuses others of antisemitism?
rhetorical question

I do not like secular liberal Jews, they are treasonous to their race and to
their culture.

Where the hell is your racial pride?

Uh Ed, Jews are a tribal group, not a race. Unless you consider Khazari
(Ashkenazi), Berber (Sephardi), Sub-Saharan African (Ethiopian), Indian
(Bene Israel), Persian and Arabic (Mizrahi) peoples to be all the same
race.

Most Jews are Semites.

Christ, there is no one in this world who is dumber than a dumb Jew!

Jesus (PBUH) was of course, both a Jew and murdered by the Jews.

Here is Tom Sherman engaging in sophistry, ever the last refuge of an
intellectually bankrupt moron.

The next thing you will be telling us is that you are an
atheist. Leave that to us fallen away Roman Catholics - you god damn
****ing
moron!

Tom Sherman is a dumb Liberal Asshole who does not know **** about
anything

I am a universalist, not a liberal. Duh.\

???

other than his engineering specialty, but I expect more from a Jew.
Either
get some smarts or get lost!

Funny comment, considering how ignorant Ed Dolan is [1] about Jews and
Jewish culture.'

But I do not hate them like you do, you god damn Hitler Lover!

Old May 4th 11, 06:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Godwin's Rule - I win, Ed loses. :)

On 5/3/2011 11:52 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 5/3/2011 9:23 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The worst abomination in this world is a secular liberal Jew.

And Ed Dolan accuses others of antisemitism?
rhetorical question

I do not like secular liberal Jews, they are treasonous to their race and to
their culture.

And Ed Dolan accuses others of antisemitism?
rhetorical question

Where the hell is your racial pride?

Uh Ed, Jews are a tribal group, not a race. Unless you consider Khazari
(Ashkenazi), Berber (Sephardi), Sub-Saharan African (Ethiopian), Indian
(Bene Israel), Persian and Arabic (Mizrahi) peoples to be all the same
race.

Most Jews are Semites.

Ed Dolan is ignorant.

Christ, there is no one in this world who is dumber than a dumb Jew!

Jesus (PBUH) was of course, both a Jew and murdered by the Jews.

Here is Tom Sherman engaging in sophistry, ever the last refuge of an
intellectually bankrupt moron.

Y Y A W W NN N
Y Y A A W W W N N N
Y Y A A W W W W N N N
Y A A W W W W N N N
Y AAAAAAAAA W W W W N N N
Y A A W W W W N N N
Y A A W W N NN

The next thing you will be telling us is that you are an
atheist. Leave that to us fallen away Roman Catholics - you god damn
****ing
moron!

Tom Sherman is a dumb Liberal Asshole who does not know **** about
anything

I am a universalist, not a liberal. Duh.\

???

I explained this before. Please pay attention.

other than his engineering specialty, but I expect more from a Jew.
Either
get some smarts or get lost!

Funny comment, considering how ignorant Ed Dolan is [1] about Jews and
Jewish culture.'

But I do not hate them like you do, you god damn Hitler Lover!

Godwin's Rule - I win, Ed loses.

Old May 4th 11, 06:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/3/2011 11:40 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]

Mr. Ed Dolan is either an idiot or a troll.

Imagine the outcry and legal crackdown if those of Iranian, Chinese,
Mexican, or even British descent did the same. Why do the Jews get to
behave in a manner that would be tolerated by no other group?

What the hell are Jews doing that is against the interests of the US?

The US has a much greater interest in securing oil from the Muslim
Middle East than supporting a state that is not only a financial drag,
but also inflames Muslim's against the US due to its ethnic cleansing,
killing of innocents, and near starvation of the indigenous Palestinian
population; waging aggressive war against its neighbors time and time
again (invasions of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon; bombing of those
countries and Iraq); threatening to use nuclear weapons against
non-nuclear Muslim nations, etc.

In addition, the traitors in the Zionist lobby have effectively
bankrupted the US and thrown many out of work, their houses, and into
poverty; as a result of the Zionist wars carried out by the US as a
proxy for Israel against Afghanistan and Iraq. These wars of aggressive
conquest have also inflamed Muslims against the US; as has the torture
of mostly innocents in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Guantanamo Bay and
elsewhere using techniques developed by the Mossad.

"In case some Westerners have failed to see it until now, it is
not just the Palestinians, Arabs or Muslims who fall victims to
the deadly Biblical practice. In fact Zionism doesn’t really
distinguish between Goyim. From a Zionist perspective every Gentile
is a potential enemy. This must explain why Israel possesses so
many nuclear bombs.

As one may guess, an atomic bomb is not exactly something you use
against your next door neighbor. Israel’s nuclear arsenal is not
there to deter the Palestinians or the Syrians. The Israeli Bomb is
there for us, the Brits, the Turks, the French, the Russians, the
Chinese, in short the rest of humanity. Israel’s nuclear arsenal
should be realized in reference to Masada, the first century kosher
fortified bunker where a few Jewish extremists committed a suicidal
act just not to surrender to the Romans." - Gilad Atzmon

Old May 4th 11, 06:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/3/2011 11:52 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
But I do not hate them [Jews] like you do, you god damn Hitler Lover!

Godwin's Rule - I win, Ed loses.

Ed's Rule - Tom Sherman is a Liberal Jackass, a Jew Hater and a Hitler
Lover! **** 'im!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Tom Sherman - Gone at Last! bluezfolk Social Issues 11 June 9th 08 01:39 AM
Where is Tom Sherman? JimmyMac General 1 September 26th 07 01:48 PM
Where is Tom Sherman? JimmyMac Recumbent Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:48 PM
A french anti-french conspiracy ?? Benjamin Werner Racing 1 January 24th 06 12:30 AM