Masters Track Nats Results

Old August 7th 04, 11:52 PM
Philip Holman

Default Masters Track Nats Results

http://www.usacycling.org/results/in...ermit=2004-268

There's a few rbr regulars in there.

PH

Old August 8th 04, 02:08 PM
Andy Coggan

"Philip Holman" wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.usacycling.org/results/in...ermit=2004-268

There's a few rbr regulars in there.

Including Warren G, who won the 45-49 match sprints. Congratulations,
Warren!

Andy Coggan

Old August 9th 04, 05:26 PM
warren

In article .net,
Andy Coggan wrote:

"Philip Holman" wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.usacycling.org/results/in...ermit=2004-268

There's a few rbr regulars in there.

Including Warren G, who won the 45-49 match sprints. Congratulations,
Warren!

Andy Coggan

Thanks, it was fun, and I was shocked. The criterium next Monday is
what I train for. The jersey is very nice and the guy I raced, Rich
Voss, is all class. I'm sorry you didn't have more time to hang
around-it's a great week, but you've got something even more important
coming up soon. I hope it goes well. Give it a year or two before you
start doing muscle biopsies!

-Warren
Old August 10th 04, 12:19 AM
Woogoogle

crits

You might be more successful doing the match sprint tournaments at Hellyer.

Old August 10th 04, 12:21 AM
Phil Holman

"warren" wrote in message
In article .net,
Andy Coggan wrote:

"Philip Holman" wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.usacycling.org/results/in...ermit=2004-268

There's a few rbr regulars in there.

Including Warren G, who won the 45-49 match sprints.

Congratulations,
Warren!

Andy Coggan

Thanks, it was fun, and I was shocked. The criterium next Monday is
what I train for. The jersey is very nice and the guy I raced, Rich
Voss, is all class. I'm sorry you didn't have more time to hang
around-it's a great week, but you've got something even more important
coming up soon. I hope it goes well. Give it a year or two before you
start doing muscle biopsies!

Way to go Warren. There were some fast times by WA locals in the
pursuit. Woody won the 50-54 2K in a USCF record 2-23 and Kenny Williams
won the 35-40 3K with a 3-27 with his better half riding a 2-31 in the
womens 40-44 2K. Your buddy Mark Rodamaker cleaned up in the 55-59s
*except* for the pursuit.

PH

Old August 10th 04, 01:24 AM
Warren

"Phil Holman" wrote in message
link.net...

"warren" wrote in message
In article .net,
Andy Coggan wrote:

[...]

Thanks. There were many outstanding performances during the week and the
guys you mentioned did what they usually do, which is to say, they were
really good.

Right before Vic Copeland did his 500m TT he had trouble with his shoe
covers so he removed them while he was on the start line. Then he goes out
and rides a new world record. I told him the shoe covers would have just
slowed him down.

-WG

Old August 10th 04, 01:33 AM
Warren

"Woogoogle" wrote in message
om...
crits

You might be more successful doing the match sprint tournaments at

Hellyer.

I've done some sprints at Hellyer...
http://www.stanford.edu/~roadman/Bik...lts.shtml#Sprt
but I'd rather do the mass start races, so they are the focus of my training
and racing.

-Warren

Old August 11th 04, 12:19 AM
Dave H

"Warren" wrote in message
m...

"Woogoogle" wrote in message
om...
crits

You might be more successful doing the match sprint tournaments at

Hellyer.

I've done some sprints at Hellyer...

http://www.stanford.edu/~roadman/Bik...lts.shtml#Sprt
but I'd rather do the mass start races, so they are the focus of my

training
and racing.

-Warren

Real men ride Kilos :-)

Dave

Old August 11th 04, 03:59 AM
warren

In article , Dave H
wrote:

"Warren" wrote in message
m...

http://www.stanford.edu/~roadman/Bik...esults.shtml#S
prt
but I'd rather do the mass start races, so they are the focus of my

training
and racing.

-Warren

Real men ride Kilos :-)

Right you are. I did three team sprints (first lap) in 35 minutes at
Districts, does that count? I did the second lap into a 20mph headwind
at Nat's last week-that was really hard. The metal made the pain go
away fast.

-WG
Old August 11th 04, 09:44 PM
PedalChick

"Warren" wrote in message om...
"Phil Holman" wrote in message
link.net...

"warren" wrote in message
In article .net,
Andy Coggan wrote:

[...]

I sure would hate to be a dude in Vic's age group. He goes out there
and wins everything - pursuit, 500, sprints... the guy is an animal.