Le Tour de Spanish! *spoilers*

Old September 17th 06, 01:35 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

Default Le Tour de Spanish! *spoilers*

Zabel takes the final sprint! Awesome, someone get that man a carbon
wheel chair and walking stick!

Great work to Vino for the bounce-back after the TdF kick in the guts.
Also to Will Walker for finishing his first GT!

--
gplama

Old September 17th 06, 01:38 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L

gplama Wrote:
Zabel takes the final sprint! Awesome, someone get that man a carbon
wheel chair and walking stick!
someone's been watching the live coverage on cyclingnews...

--
Jono L

Old September 17th 06, 01:40 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L

You coming to smash some hill's next saturday?

--
Jono L

Old September 17th 06, 01:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

Jono L Wrote:
You coming to smash some hill's next saturday?

Hell yes!

--
gplama

Old September 17th 06, 01:57 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L

And how was the TT Bike?... Arthurs Seat was nice, if only it was around
5 times longer..

--
Jono L

Old September 17th 06, 02:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

Jono L Wrote:
And how was the TT Bike?... Arthurs Seat was nice, if only it was around
5 times longer..

Having naturally bad posture pays off! I had no hassles down on the
bars for long periods of time. The TCR frame is nice as it has
familiar handling as my other two .. the first few kms were a little
twitchy while I got the hang of the FSA bar setup. All up, I'm very
happy with it, and no dramas with the build either - now I'm off to be
a mechanic for a pro team...

...well, Team Lama

--
gplama

Old September 17th 06, 09:56 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 at 13:06 GMT, gplama (aka Bruce)

Jono L Wrote:
And how was the TT Bike?... Arthurs Seat was nice, if only it was around
5 times longer..

Having naturally bad posture pays off! I had no hassles down on the
bars for long periods of time. The TCR frame is nice as it has
familiar handling as my other two .. the first few kms were a little
twitchy while I got the hang of the FSA bar setup. All up, I'm very
happy with it, and no dramas with the build either - now I'm off to be
a mechanic for a pro team...

..well, Team Lama

That's not very pro

--
TimC
An engineer is someone who does list processing in FORTRAN.
Old September 18th 06, 01:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rhubarb

gplama wrote:
Zabel takes the final sprint! Awesome, someone get that man a carbon
wheel chair and walking stick!

Great work to Vino for the bounce-back after the TdF kick in the guts.
Also to Will Walker for finishing his first GT!

--
gplama

Yeo, great ride from Zabel. The man is incredible.

Vino was so strong! Great to see him win a GT.

And who new the Sanchez could TT?

Old September 18th 06, 01:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Jono L wrote:
And how was the TT Bike?... Arthurs Seat was nice, if only it was around
5 times longer..

"baw baw"

Old September 18th 06, 02:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

Bleve Wrote:
Jono L wrote:
And how was the TT Bike?... Arthurs Seat was nice, if only it was

around
5 times longer..

"baw baw"

That sounds like something they do when looking for oil oil!

--
gplama