NEED QUICK EASY CASH???

Old March 1st 05, 09:08 AM

Default NEED QUICK EASY CASH???

NEED QUICK EASY CASH???
EASY MONEY!!! NO SCAM PLEASE READ
Turn $6.00 into $60,000...read this to find out how!!!
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!
I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. A
little while back, I was
browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now, and came across an
article similar to this
that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of
the 6 names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6,
and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands)
No catch, that was it. So
after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured "what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested
the measly $6.00 (I use the
word "measly" because $6 really is measly compared to the money I have
made through the
initial investment). Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started
getting money in the mail! I
was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in.
In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I
had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth
week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let
me tell you how this works
and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure you print a copy
of this article NOW, so
you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you
that if you follow the directions
exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing something so
easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy.
It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk -
it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered
to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours
in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue it's success by carefully adhering to
the instructions. You will now
become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product
is not solid and tangible,
it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that
list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You
should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME
ON YOUR
MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are
paying for it!
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed
legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Damon Bailey
1055 Brookfield Dr.
Medina, OH 44256

#2) Krysta Johnson
9821 Camino Villa #1024
San Antonio, TX 78254

#3) Daniel Torres
2727 W. Oak Ridge Rd.
Bld:8 Apt:3
Orlando Fl. 32809

#4) A.Strachan
P.O.Box CR-56992
Nassau, Bahamas

#5) Kim Pepin
1056 Centennial Cres.
Corbeil , Ontario, Canada
P0H 1K0

#6) Will Robben
1502 Green Mountain Drive #253
Little Rock, Arkansas, 72211

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the
list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
there are close to 32,000+)
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make!
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
1302 & 1341 of the Postal
lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you
need money, you can use
it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and
integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.
Look at it this way. If you are
of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will
come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
on a computer or hard
copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be
reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar
each. Your name will move
up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving
thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00
($1.00 for each of the first
six people listed above)
Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your
cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
bottom of this document, and
select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the
'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add your
name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different
settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line
forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, etc.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text
of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days! You may
eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you
will receive. If you wish to
stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example). So
then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me
$1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond
to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
each make 200 MINIMUM
posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional $125.00! Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
#3 and only receive
5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of those 625
persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each
only receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will
receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is
no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another
$6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
start posting again.
The thing to remember is do you realize that thousands of people all
over the world are joining
the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So, can you afford
$6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said,
"what if the plan is played out
and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
happening when there
are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day,
with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY
and this will really work!!!
Please keep this going!!! It's incredible... We can all help
eachother with some of our
financial problems!!! Thanks and have yourself a great day!

*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Racing 2 March 21st 05 01:13 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne Social Issues 0 January 10th 05 07:29 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne General 0 January 10th 05 03:59 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH* NeoOne General 0 January 10th 05 03:55 AM
Johnny Cash rubic Unicycling 2 September 13th 03 01:00 PM