Beloki's crash.. how would have Clinchers performed?

Old July 16th 03, 06:03 AM
David Ryan

Default Beloki's crash.. how would have Clinchers performed?

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

and your dog trying to mount tubs.

This I want to see.
Old July 16th 03, 01:20 PM
Wade Summers

"David Off" wrote in message
om...
"Mike S." mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet wrote in message

"Robert Nicholson" wrote in message
om...

He was using clinchers, you can see this from the TV coverage. The
inner tube exploded on the hot tarmac after he locked the wheel the
first time. Does anyone use tubulars these days?

I don't think the temperature of the tarmac had anything to do with the tire
blowing, more the fact that
he locked up the rear. It doesn't take long to wear through the tire,
clincher or tubular in a high speed skid.
Too much is being made out of what type of tire he had. Tubular or clincher,
it didn't matter, he was going
down anyway.

Wade

Old July 16th 03, 08:51 PM
K. J. Papai

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message ...
"warren" wrote in message

Henry only uses one hand.

Damn, just got rid of one rbr stalker only to come up with another.

My masturbatory practices are none of your business.

Is that why you noticed Gum's use of her hands?

Weirdness Chang!

-KP
Old July 16th 03, 09:21 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"K. J. Papai" wrote in message
om...
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in

message ...
"warren" wrote in message

Henry only uses one hand.

Damn, just got rid of one rbr stalker only to come up with another.

My masturbatory practices are none of your business.

Is that why you noticed Gum's use of her hands?

Weirdness Chang!

Hey Papp -

Callistus Valerius (sp?) is someone else.

FYI, there is nothing weird about masturbation.