India Tour

Old July 22nd 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default India Tour

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. The entry basically covers mosts costs once
you get to India. So support vehicles (there are several), guides and
support crew, most meals, all accomodation is paid for. All you have
to do is turn up and ride! Like Ride the Lobster without busting your
lungs.

There will probably not be another Unitour from me in 2010, as we are
planning the Jungle MUni Festival in Thailand, as well as Unicon 15.
After that it's either China or Mongolia in 2011, and Iceland in 2012.
I haven't really thought that far ahead yet.

Email me your contact details (ken.looi at gmail.com), and I can put
you on the mailing list.

Cheers,

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.

Induni Unicycle Tour: Northeastern India 5-16 April 2009 GizmoDuck Unicycling 7 January 16th 09 02:50 AM
India Tour Texacali23 Unicycling 1 July 21st 08 08:09 PM
India Unicycle Tour 2009- who's interested? GizmoDuck Unicycling 0 April 26th 08 12:17 PM
Is RCN Outsourced to India or Something?? Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 7 March 17th 06 12:25 AM
Bicycle Tour Packages for India / Himalayas [email protected] General 0 February 22nd 05 10:25 AM