Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Old October 1st 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

I had some 8-9 year old girl sort of get a crush on me when I was riding
a giraffe around

--
dan de man

\"underestimate zombies and you get eaten\"
i got post 77000&99000 in 'm'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27264)'r'
(http://tinyurl.com/m6hs6)
'.' (http://tinyurl.com/gsfgg)'.' (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)'.'
(http://tinyurl.com/f7bag)
-_chug_counterfeit_tobasco_sauce_while_holding_b ananas_and_riding_on_goats_for_christ_-
pm me to rent a . any site you want (nothing rude though)
tomtrevor wrote:
Im gunna punch you in the face with a ski boot

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old October 2nd 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

dan de man wrote:
I had some 8-9 year old girl sort of get a crush on me when I was riding
a giraffe around

And her memorable quote was...?

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...

UNICYCLING to fight Multiple Sclerosis...click 'here'
(http://tinyurl.com/px9q9) to help.

Old October 2nd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

(when i first met a friend of a friend)
DUUDE
you ride a unicycle

later...

(i pull up in the "bus"[12passenger van])
::she starts giggling::
you went from a unicycle ... to that... wow!

--
skrobo

-stephen-
Unicycle For Christ PM me if you want to know...

-last edited by forrestunifreak, jjtheunicycle, and ducttape : today at
10:37 pm.-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old October 2nd 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spudman

I think the most common comment I get while riding around campus is "Oh
sh*t!"

--
Spudman

click the dots...
*'_•_' (www.cathodecorner.com) '_•_' (http://selectric.org/) • • •
'_•_' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/main_page) • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.pandora.com/) • • • '_•_' (http://www.theorylessons.com/) •
• • • '_•_' (http://www.barefoothippie.com/) '_•_'
(http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com/) '_•_' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
• • '_•_' (http://www.purepwnage.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.gkko.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.longnow.org/projects/clock/prototype1/) • • • • • • • • •
'_•_' (http://www.superhandz.com/sportz/penspinning.html) • •
• • • • '_•_' (http://www.unicyclist.com/?page=donate) • • '_•_'
(http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/building.htm) • • '_•_'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/unicycle_rachel) '_•_' (http://funnyjunk.com/)
• • • '_•_' (http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/jerrick_crites) • • '_•_'
(http://www.gocomics.com/comics/index.phtml) •
'_•_' (http://www.xanga.com/monkeyman305ab) '_•_'
(http://www.cowabduction.com/) • • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.jonnypeacock.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.southparkstudios.com/) • • • '_•_'
(http://www.teagames.com/) • • • • • '_•_'
(http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/) • • '_•_' (www.google.com)*
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old October 2nd 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Downtown I got a "It's nice to finally see people doing something
different". And a "Look at those una-bikes"

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old October 2nd 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheel Rider

Friday, I was riding around my small town. I got a "Where's your other
wheel?" and a "Can you do a wheely?" from the same guy in the hardware
store parking lot.

Somebody else pulled along side of me in his pickup truck and asked me
where I got my unicycle.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

Old October 3rd 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

During the CS BBQ a few weeks ago, a guy pointed at my Bedford t-shirt
(Kaori) and asked if I kew Kevin McMullin, the guy is friends with him
or something.

This past weekend I met some friends of relatives, and they noticed my
Bedfor t-shirt (Dan) and mentioned their... nephew's? Don't remember
the relation... cycled... from Cochrane Ontario. I guess they built
their unis or something... Forget their names... T'was cool though

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old October 3rd 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

I saw an 80 year old guy coming out of a pharmacy. He looked at me and
said, "don't blink your legs. If you lose one you'll fall off." As far
as I'm concerned, that was at least original. Who cares if it didn't
make much sense. His wife was with him and said, "he has to make a joke
out of everything." I identified with the guy immediately.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

"I'd like to dress up like a baby, lick your toes, and then have a
plate of spaghetti while watching Letterman." - Rafiel Laserbeam

Old October 3rd 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UNIquelyCanadian

evil-nick wrote:
During the CS BBQ a few weeks ago, a guy pointed at my Bedford t-shirt
(Kaori) and asked if I kew Kevin McMullin, the guy is friends with him
or something.

This past weekend I met some friends of relatives, and they noticed my
Bedfor t-shirt (Dan) and mentioned their... nephew's? Don't remember
the relation... cycled... from Cochrane Ontario. I guess they built
their unis or something... Forget their names... T'was cool though

Very odd!

Both my brother and I both unicycle and as of the beginning of this
summer we where the only unicyclists in Cochrane.

There is now a few others. Do you have any more info? Anything would be
good, I'm quite surprised!

--
UNIquelyCanadian

~Cameron
_www.camerondonaldson.com__

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are
asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
- Dr. Roger Scruton
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old October 3rd 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

"u get a lot of sex for that huh?"
get that one all the time

even when i'm wearing my unicycle for Christ helmet